K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year

Ryan

15 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

:bibliahh:

I clicked on her profile and I instantly felt a negative energy. She's tampering with dark sided stuff. She's ungodly. Images of gargoyles are popping in my head. Flying around the world at night sneaking BTS songs into peoples playlists. Her favorite song is probably Fire - she claims it brings her nostalgia. I don't like this woman. I think she's crazy and NewJeans need legal protection. 

Immediately.

• Haha 9

• Replies 37.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

13 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

what is left to release from the mini?

spacer.png

Seunghan freedom :jonnycat:

13 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

at this point sm doesn't give a **** about aespas melon charting and i don't really think newjeans is a big threat bc they're coming for album sales and launching a massive tour for the rest of the year. even if armageddon or supernova don't hit #1, drama has been in the top 20 for almost 6 months and has no sign of letting up

What if Newjeans sell more copies than Aespa? 

23 minutes ago, Butters said:

Zico and NewJeans fighting for the top spot and HYBE raking in the dough from both of them either way:skull:

yeah they're winning anyways lol 

26 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

bubble gum is already blocking jennie and zico on youtube in korea :redface:

Yeah and I need them to move on now! The song is #1 everywhere expect YouTube and FLO :toofunny3:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pikachu said:

which of you is this :mandown:

Whew, a BANGER incoming if true? 

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

Officially on board with the “Seunghan is returning” delusionals. They wouldn’t leave that space and so the 7 ending fairy if it wasn’t happening :weeps:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

i mean, seeing how pissed he was because of newjeans charting in the billboard hot 100, i think he cares more about them failing than getting money :redface:

the messages he sent to MHJ are honestly shocking

Kapakspaa that's a fair point :redface:

LSRF flopping their next comeback :redface:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Officially on board with the "Seunghan is returning" delusionals. They wouldn't leave that space and so the 7 ending fairy if it wasn't happening :weeps:

yessssss our prince is coming back

59b45cc2a24b4e52a68c1276a63b459f.gif

Edited by TheCal
  • Like 1

• ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

:jonny3:

10 minutes ago, Cheers said:

I clicked on her profile and I instantly felt a negative energy. She's tampering with dark sided stuff. She's ungodly. Images of gargoyles are popping in my head. Flying around the world at night sneaking BTS songs into peoples playlists. Her favorite song is probably Fire - she claims it brings her nostalgia. I don't like this woman. I think she's crazy and NewJeans need legal protection. 

Immediately.

ASKDKDKFKFKKFKF

• ATRL Administrator
6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

yessssss our prince is coming back

59b45cc2a24b4e52a68c1276a63b459f.gif

9acbd92e9f0c04267ec9fec5123c3e77f957205d

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Officially on board with the "Seunghan is returning" delusionals. They wouldn't leave that space and so the 7 ending fairy if it wasn't happening :weeps:

Y'all don't remember the Somi joining Twice tea lore!?

Edited by Xalric

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

What if Newjeans sell more copies than Aespa? 

That's life. NewJeans are obviously the new queens now. There always has to be a top group. Won't change the fact that aespa has so much to love about them, have a national smash, came back from a hate train and a company that was almost in tatters to two more hits. I feel very happy and content as a MY lately (aside from aespa being worked like hell by SM)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Cheers said:

Immediately.

Two more paragraphs and this would read just like a @Pikachoo post

• Haha 1

• ATRL Administrator
9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

STOP :emofish:

That was my first K-pop rumor :ahh:

Awful. I know this was Sunghoon's idea. Jake probably backed him up. Now we're competing with Hatsune Miku and friends. 

• Haha 1

Am I the only one who thinks Newjeans will be affected internationally by this mess? I can only see them growing if Ador starts to target pop fans.

18 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I remember the mv teaser was someone knocking on the door and people were so SURE it was Somi :bibliahh:

66f6abe0ead8cf1e2f5f54424e3e8324.gif

• Haha 2

ummm i don't think we should expect much physical sales for ARMAGEDDON since all the China Bars are boycotting :deadbanana2:

I am just glad talented acts like newjeans and aespa are going to give us GOOD QUALITY MUSIC :jonny5:

Remember after aespa's debut, many people were SURE there will be more members added for the 1st or 2nd comeback, including some people in here... They were constantly posting "proof" and made-up theories..... :ahh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• ATRL Administrator
13 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

I remember the mv teaser was someone knocking on the door and people were so SURE it was Somi :bibliahh:

I was so mad it was him. I kept asking people who that ugly man was. 

• Haha 1

When will SM NGG be coming??

I'm probably the only TWS stan in here but already??

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

And the members being all disappointed because it was just JYPig 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.