K-Pop Thread: aespa releases super smash of the year

Ryan

• ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

What's infuriating, is all these years, CNBLUE, FTISLAND, AOA, Day6, The Rose, XDINARY HEROES, ONEWE, Wonder Girls were not playing instruments because the broadcast told them, it was not possible to do it, then now suddenly The live band is playing for real... 

wait they were? That’s terribly unfair. 

• Replies 37.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• hallucinate

• ATRL Administrator
1 minute ago, hallucinate said:

poor BM girlies getting overshadowed by the HYBE vs MHJ drama :deadbanana2:

They literally said “we’ll sing for real” and still crickets lmao 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Adama said:

But why would MHJ involve Newjeans in that? It doesn't make sense at all, especially if she want to protect them.  

People used to say that the mv was for the internet trolls, especially with the last scene with Minji. 

well idk. a lot of stuff are expressed through art. and bang pd hates newjeans anyway

13 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

Sadly having talent doesn't create much buzz :chick3:

Or else NMIXX/BABYMONSTER would have smash after smash

• Like 1

I wonder if there's someone behind NMIXX flopping on charts

atrl-sky-diving.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Adama said:

I'm lost, why would MHJ put some references to a cult in OMG? 

She didn't. Ditto and OMG are produced by DOLPHINERS FILM, it has nothing to do with her or what's happening. A 3rd party is simply using the music video and a million other things as ammunitions to attack HYBE / Dahn World.

i still cant believe it asked heejin to end aespa on the night they won the daesang :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

She didn't. Ditto and OMG are produced by DOLPHINERS FILM, it has nothing to do with her or what's happening. A 3rd party is simply using the music video and a million other things as ammunitions to attack HYBE / Dahn World.

omg pls stop with the third party conspiracy theory…

MHJ is also credited as producer and she's their creative director. i'm not saying all of this is true but the constant repetition of "dan", the bear which may be referencing the myth of dangun, the sindorim station and more… :mazen:

24 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

They literally said "we'll sing for real" and still crickets lmao 

Well

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I'm sorry but HYBE needs to do something for these girls. Like one breath and they are on suing spree for BTS, but them being the punching bag on Beyoncé's Internet for months and they are mute.

:rip: not her being the selena gomez of kpop

Just now, Windy Day said:

omg pls stop with the third party conspiracy theory…

MHJ is also credited as producer and she's their creative director. i'm not saying all of this is true but the constant repetition of "dan", the bear which may be referencing the myth of dangun, the sindorim station and more… :mazen:

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. What you are doing is reaching and that's how you start conspiracy theories.

Ditto and OMG were produced from a to z by DOLPHINERS FILM CEO Shin Woo Seok as stated many times and have nothing to do with MHJ or the Dahn World Cult or BTS.

• ATRL Administrator
2 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Well

LIVE VOCALS SUCCESSFUL :duca:

1 minute ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

The simplest explanation is usually the correct one. What you are doing is reaching and that's how you start conspiracy theories.

Ditto and OMG were produced from a to z by DOLPHINERS FILM CEO Shin Woo Seok as stated many times and have nothing to do with MHJ or the Dahn World Cult or BTS.

girl claiming all of this is political and that a third party is involved in all of this isn't the simplest explanation either 😭 i'm not saying this is the truth, none of us know the truth and we'll probably never know? people are just connecting the dots with rumors that have been going on for YEARS… nearly a decade!!!! hybe has always been linked with dahn world. i can find you my posts from 2021

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

girl claiming all of this is political and that a third party is involved in all of this isn't the simplest explanation either 😭 i'm not saying this is the truth, none of us know the truth and we'll probably never know? people are just connecting the dots with rumors that have been going on for YEARS… nearly a decade!!!! hybe has always been linked with dahn world. i can find you my posts from 2021

HYBE just did a ton of media play 3 days ago and someone else with an equal amount of resources is doing the same. It's very simple. But go with your bear angels taking over the world I guess.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy

:biblionny:

dahyun-twice.gif

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

atrl-sky-diving.gif

their producers and songwriters.

• Haha 1

Thus said..this is KSOTY so far, i fear.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

HYBE just did a ton of media play 3 days ago and someone else with an equal amount of resources is doing the same. It's very simple. But go with your bear angels taking over the world I guess.

girl do you know what media play is? there's ZERO article about that despite this blowing up this morning (it's currently 9:37pm)… it's all normal people like you and me on twitter and other communities exposing this

"doing media play with equal amount of power" but everything is being shut down and no medias are talking about that despite being trending all day on twitter and every community sites? 😭

24 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Well...

jyp-blue-dragon-awards.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

girl do you know what media play is? there's ZERO article about that despite this blowing up this morning (it's currently 9:37pm)… it's all normal people like you and me on twitter and other communities exposing this

It's all fake engagement with bot activity to make it go viral. That costs a lot of resources to coordinate. It's media play / astroturfing done on social media.

Edited by geniecantstophypeboy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

where my delulus at @Save-Me-Oprah @TheCal

WAITTTT, with all the hybe drama they might really make him come back

freakout.gif

are cults just really popular in SK or...?

there's a cult controversy over there every few years

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

Official credits:

Producer: MIN HEE JIN

Official credits:

Producer: MIN HEE JIN

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.