• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• youresotoxic

• MonsterNavy

• geniecantstophypeboy

5 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

The English Version does the song more justice but it had no right being a single. I understand that the purpose was the service them to the US. Better Things was the much more superior English single hands down though

5 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

SM basically reviving aespa's career and giving them such consistent hits (even better things performed well on socials in a way they havent since Next Level) is so impressive. Touring has done so much for their confidence and presence. Hoping this momentum continues in the next year especially. They're at the important shift in the career in their contracts. 

Reviving? Black Mamba, Next Level, Savage run was immaculate. Girls may have underperformed but the fact that Illusion a mini track took off the way that it did was impressive. Then to come back with Spicy, Better Things and Drama. They did what they had to. Their consistency and resilience has been amazing as a fan to see unfold. Their concert was also one of the best kpop gg ones that I've ever been to.

Missed opportunities for hits were the following

Step Back by GOT which already featured Karina and Winter should've been kept for Aespa cause that track is so Aespa-coded anyways. Releasing STEP BACK in place and instead of Forever, Dreams Come True and Life's Too Short would've been ideal is cementing as a force in my opinion. 

Instead of Welcome To My World which I love the singles from that mini should've been Spicy and fan favorite Salty And Sweet

Trick Or Trick also deserved a single treatment as well in my opinion if they wanted to extend the era.

• Like 1

The fact that we got Hot Mess to look forward to in July hopefully another comeback that features their long overdue solos with Mirror Mirror, Dirty Work, Beep Beep, Wee, Smile and Love That For Me make it happen asap SM 

• Like 1

Lee Know and Paus Mescal. That gaze tho......

GNfkPAJbAAANcO_?format=jpg&name=large GNfkPAIbsAAQkKY?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2

Imagine if MHJ/NJ end up getting bought out by SM :rip: 

spacer.png

• Like 2

i can't imagine a situation where hybe's image wouldn't be done for tho. i think people are really underestimating how much the public loves newjeans

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chemist said:

Wait Supernova is a pre-release? :deadbanana:It's giving proper SM comeback.

Hopefully SM didn't fumble the bag by not choosing it as the actual title

whitney-houston.gif

It's actually a title track, too. It's Aespa's first time with two title tracks.

5 hours ago, Comedor said:

Sorry to bring this up again but IVE needs some budget on their MV sets. SUPERNOVA cleared HEYA and ACCENDIO. IVE is successful enough to afford a trip to Jeju for a 2 days shoot. :rip:

The HEYA video is incredible and I think way better than Supernova.

4 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Chill Kill just came on shuffle and it's still a Banger. Need RV to comeback before Summer ends

They should announce within the next two weeks. The album is supposed to release by the end of June.

4 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Supernova is AMAZING. It's the first song I've heard of Aespa but it's so well-done! It's so Charlie XCX, Sophie, and even a bit of Coraline Polachek. I've checked out more of their discography and their experimental sound is such a breath of fresh air

Welcome to the club. You can't be named after Blackout and not love excellent music. Let me know if you want other recommendations - we probably have similar tastes.

• Like 2

Oh we won big this night

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

The way he finally stopped the black feed and actually serving on Instagram now :clap3: @xrosup  @Mitsuki @Save-Me-OprahGNfPhd-XgAEuO99?format=jpg&name=900x900

GNeN1LfbMAA7BAj?format=jpg&name=4096x409GNeV_msWYAAfSLi?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

The way he finally stopped the black feed and actually serving on Instagram now :clap3: @xrosup  @Mitsuki @Save-Me-OprahGNfPhd-XgAEuO99?format=jpg&name=900x900

GNeN1LfbMAA7BAj?format=jpg&name=4096x409GNeV_msWYAAfSLi?format=jpg&name=4096x409

The contract with Gucci probably stated no black pictures bullshit on his feed for the business post :rip: 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, xrosup said:

The contract with Gucci probably stated no black pictures bullshit on his feed for the business post :rip: 

And we thank Gucci for that :clap3: Cause he has been kinda flopping on Instagram, since he has barely been posting anything, and whenever he does, it's a pic of those stinky cats :clack:

Edited by Pluto6

supernova actually SOTY

• Like 1

I was expecting a bomb. Loving seeing this :weeps: 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

spacer.png

Every time people swear they are flopping, they strike back.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Pluto6 said:

Even when he's doing an ad, he's so him :hug:

spacer.png

• Like 2

LOML :hug:

spacer.png

spacer.png

He seemed so happy in this schedule :hug:

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Oh we won big this night

Edited by Mitsuki
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Pluto6 said:

Gucci King

GNfJW7rW0AET1Fy?format=jpg&name=smallGNfJWX6WUAEXvGH?format=jpg&name=small

GNfFZkNWAAEy0Oj?format=jpg&name=largeGNfFZkFXkAAkg_p?format=jpg&name=large

GNfEAo_W0AEJ1M6?format=jpg&name=largeGNfbR8HXoAA1nft?format=jpg&name=large

Oh I'm shaking

52 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

are we ready? @TheCal @Save-Me-Oprah

Hide contents

:clownny:

Why may 22nd, they have a Mexico Shitty date in a few days :fish2:

Dua trying to score a hit song I see

• Haha 1

Ok back to godspa and SOTY...

Stream

:ryan3:

• Like 1

:jonny4: that choreo tho

King

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.