Billboard: Every year-end Top Artist since 1981

Feanor

51 minutes ago, slw84 said:

I don't think she has to do much considering her massive catalog success. I think it's hers. The Weeknd is hit or miss (pun intended) he'd have to have Blinding lights, Can't feel my face, and The hills again to overtake Taylor.

The problem is that Taylor probably won't report the tour numbers, which might get Margan guy above her. 

3 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

MJ and Madonna being crowned only once while Chris Brown took it twice? :rip:

How close was Gaga to #1 in 2009?

They might have had albums out in the middle or towards the end of the tracking period 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

13 minutes ago, Yuanyu said:

Weird methodology, Eminem was billboard artist of the decade but didn't make the list any year 

Well, if you are #2 every year, you are still more than likely to be #1 at the end of the decade (not saying he was, since I don't know the data). What I mean is that you don't need to be #1 even one year if you are consistent through the decade while the #1s have ups and downs. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

The problem is that Taylor probably won't report the tour numbers, which might get Margan guy above her. 

Is it confirmed? or are reputable sources speculating because they haven't gotten their hands on it. I'm sure if she knew Morgan would be #1 then she might release them for the culture.

Who knows? Well, here's to Taylor getting it in 2024.

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Well, if you are #2 every year, you are still more than likely to be #1 at the end of the decade (not saying he was, since I don't know the data). What I mean is that you don't need to be #1 even one year if you are consistent through the decade while the #1s have ups and downs. 

I don't think this is the case, especially since Eminem only released 4 studio albums

Akon topped the list? lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.