Cardi B goes off on fans. Update: Fan threaten to sue

Nickimeetsatrl

awww, somebody cant handle a certain other girlie STOMPING and lets off the steam on her fans :coffee:

• Haha 2

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImpressMeMuch

• SmittenCake

• Nickimeetsatrl

• HEAVYONIT

Just now, Click Clack said:

luckily, i’ve got screenshots 

oop!

GCirafwXQAAlT8a.jpg

I kind of get it. Like, sometimes the stans are the biggest ******* haters on social media. But the book thing is just nasty and cruel. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Her dumb fans made a fan signed book for her for christmas with autographs and telling her how much they love her :rip: and she told them she will burn it I CANTTG

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Her fans spent hundreds of dollars to create a book for her with quotes and her pics

thats........a bit much i think :clack:

not them spending their rent money to make it too slgdjfnvdf :clack:

doja sweetie :clack:

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

"IDGAF ABOUT YOUR BOOK" IS SENDING ME :WAP: especially considering she just posted that video of her pretending to be happy reading it.

This is what her fans get for stanning an untalented reality tv star turned rapper. 

where did she post that?

lmao also @ THIS being what makes her go after that account, not the fact that they're a known groomer/pedo

Oh My God :deadbanana2: You're telling me that her fans made a whole book for her and in return she said she was gonna burn it? :rip: If I was in their position I would unstan

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was not ready for the scream :rip:

She’s ironically giving 2018 Nicki but going off at the wrong people :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

awww, somebody cant handle a certain other girlie STOMPING and lets off the steam on her fans :coffee:

mad they couldn't block her even tho they spent the whole CB2 fund trying

ezgif.com-crop(4).thumb.gif.1c7c4270fa6f

Edited by ImpressMeMuch
  • Haha 2

Never talk to your fans like this. Even more disrespectful than Doja :rip: Girl just drop an album and call it a day. The fans will leave you alone and move on 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

LMAO

GCiqVQ1XMAAv8kV.jpg

This is ****** up considering she was pretending to love that book the fan gave her. Damn. This is about the 100th time she's made fun of and drag her fans. I do kinds feel bad :doc:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Damnn :rip:. She needs to get a grip on her anger issues, deactivate Twitter, leave her record label (i think she's already shelved) and find a better man. Shame i can't see the tweets cause she has blocked me :rip:

Edited by airplane
  • Haha 5

Twitter is a cesspool. People say any garbage thought in their brain on there to try and get attention from someone famous.

so weird. No real fans are on twitter 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, airplane said:

Damnn :rip:. She needs to get a grip on her anger issues, deactivate Twitter, leave her record label (i think she's already shelved) and find a better man. Shame i can't see the tweets cause she has blocked me :rip:

her fans are all she has left and look how she treats them

karma is that girl, like (grrah)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

the book 😭

Oh wow the book is actually gorgeous. Eat the rich, even if they were ex-strippers at once. They dont deserve us 

Edited by liquiddiamonds
  • Like 2

The echo on her voice indicating she's screaming to herself in an empty (huge) room... :laugh:

She sounds so... unsettled. Hope she gets help (about whatever's REALLY bothering her) soon

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.