Talk here like it's 2028 and Kanye West has just been elected President Of The U.S.

MoonGoodandHappy

Talk here like it's 2028 and Kanye West has just been elected President Of The United States

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by MoonGoodandHappy

The devil works hard but Kris Jenner works harder.

Many people follow Tina Turner's footsteps. Americans are finally realizing that Europe > The USA. So far 3.7M people have moved from Europe to the USA and the trend is 📈.

• Haha 1

Y’all should’ve voted for Azealia. I told y’all she was the lesser of two evils. 

i heard taylor hired swifties to fly into the white house in one of her private jets.

anyway, my house was consumed by the tides today

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDrE8osEluC7TNYIp4RrL

"Do you really want to know where I was January 6th?" really was about swifties who went to the white house :chick2:

girl I almost dropped my phone out of the sheer thought… please don’t terrorize us like that

46 minutes ago, shoganai said:

it’s more likely that by 2028 he will be admitted to a mental facility than becoming president

4 hours ago, idkwiam said:

Many people follow Tina Turner's footsteps. Americans are finally realizing that Europe > The USA. So far 3.7M people have moved from Europe to the USA and the trend is 📈.

Americans don't even know where Europe is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.