I'm crying right now. My cat's kitten is gonna get euthanized.

FailSafe

Yeah I’d have to take a step back from that friendship and their clearly out of control kid. Animals are not safe around the son. RIP poor little kitten. 

I’m so sorry babe, that’s awful :cries: 

that son should really be aware of what he did. nothing too wild of course but maybe a family therapy session or something productive in that vein? that’s where my mind goes to lately, probably because that’s what i’ve heard a lot of parents resorting to/looking towards lately 

as for your dear friend, I hope she either recovers with a swiftness or finds peace. we’re here for you. I’m here if you wanna vent in anyway :hug:

i'm so sorry my love :heart:

as a cat dad of 3 myself i know hard it is to bear even the thought of anything bad happening to them

praying you find peace one day and are able to heal

:weeps: I'm so sorry

If anyone hurt my cats, or any cat infront of me, I'd be in prison because I'd beat their fkn ass idgaf.

People really need to be highly aware & attentive of small animals around kids and teenagers.

ohhh i had to stop reading when you said about the door slamming. made me feel sick inside. what a sad ending for such a small innocent animal. 

i am soo sooo sorry for you and the poor kitten. 

my god :cries:

can u please update me/us? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 4:01 AM, VilsonMuqa said:

i am soo sooo sorry for you and the poor kitten. 

my god :cries:

can u please update me/us? 

OP is updated. she didn't make it..

2 hours ago, FailSafe said:

OP is updated. she didn't make it..

:weeps: Im SOOO SORRY omg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.