Top Posters In This Topic

• prézli

• Zeferino

• Starshine

• Sergi91

Top Posters In This Topic

TMZ: GYPSY ROSE BLANCHARD RELEASED

3dd05205ab1b43f2b9f046eeeb911eac_md.jpg

Gypsy Rose Blanchard's back on the outside. She's just been released from behind bars and is out on parole. Gypsy had been serving a 10-year prison sentence after being convicted of second-degree murder in connection with the death of her mother, Dee Dee Blanchard.

Dee Dee was accused of forcing Gypsy to pretend to be disabled for years, holding her hostage and even tying her up in a bed after Gypsy tried to escape her clutches.

Up next for Gypsy is a trip to see the NFL's Kansas City Chiefs. She previously told TMZ she and her husband, Ryan, got tickets for KC's Dec. 31 game, where she's hoping to meet Taylor Swift.

• Like 1

need her and Anna Delvey to meet up and do a podcast!!

Let her heal and integrate slowly to the outside life. Hope she gets all the support she can get. Good luck to her.

I only really heard about her earlier this week. I mean I’m sure I’ve heard her name in passing years ago, but I learned about the story this week! happy for her :heart: she’s got her whole life ahead of her, the 30s are a great decade and I’m excited for her 

Please, motherfuckers ain't stopping mе
Please, motherfuckers ain't stopping me

200.gif?cid=a595bef3bhdtpvvl7a6vn1mgyn22

• Haha 1

All the love, she deserves happiness :giraffe:

I need her to make TikToks showing her dance on her moms grave to Addison Rae bops.

• Haha 1

Oh I know she's going to be doing a big round of the podcast circuit sooner or later :jonny5:

46 minutes ago, uusagii said:

A NYT best seller is coming I fear

Exactly my first thought, I wouldn’t surprised if publishers are calling her as we speak :WAP:

Edited by Yog

MOTHERRRRRRR

Now she needs to release a remix cover of "Murder on the Dancefloor" as her debut single

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.