Both men are wayyyyy out of these ladies’ leagues. Which pair is worse? :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

both cringe...

But the Ariana Squarepants is just not cute :(

F7ZR7EUWgAAApay.jpg

Edited by Maroonx
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

This is the first I'm hearing about Selena and Benny Blanco and I'd now like to unlearn this information...

• Like 2

You are going to end up alone and miserable. If these men are good to them and Selena/Ariana are in love, it's all that matters, definitely won't matter if the stans perceive them as hot or ugly. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

We have one couple in which the man left their pregnant wife for someone else vs Benny Blanco whose biggest offense is being...ugly? (unless I'm missing something else) :clown:

Ariana. She’s basically dating a str8 version of her brother. Not to mention he was married with a newborn baby when she got with him. 

• Like 1

The homewrecker & the deadbeat dad by a landslide

26 minutes ago, Taylena said:

You are going to end up alone and miserable. If these men are good to them and Selena/Ariana are in love, it's all that matters, definitely won't matter if the stans perceive them as hot or ugly. 

I don't think the looks are the issue tbh, Ariana has never been into conventionally hot men, the reason her fans dislike him is because a man who leaves his new born baby and wife (partner of 10 years) for the first pretty pop star he sees isn't exactly a great person, and that means he could easily to the same or worse to her. If he was single and the start hadn't been messy nobody would care about him that much.

Benny Blanco shaded Selena to defend Justin, who's always been his friend. Now you know I don't support Selena in this but I imagine those who do expected her to move on with someone new and not someone from her ex's life, they have every right not to support their relationship, she's going crazy on social media for him and he didn't even bother to repost her.

Now these are just opinions that we have every right to share as long as we're respectful, it's not like we're directly messaging these people to hate on them or something.

Edited by ariananext

Ariana because of the married drama. Benny seems like he treats Selena really amazingly. Who cares if he’s not conventionally attractive as long as she’s attracted to him and he treats her well

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Maroonx said:

both cringe...

But the Ariana Squarepants is just not cute :(

F7ZR7EUWgAAApay.jpg

where's his helmet omg how is he not dying

6 hours ago, Khal said:

We have one couple in which the man left their pregnant wife for someone else vs Benny Blanco whose biggest offense is being...ugly? (unless I'm missing something else) :clown:

3 hours ago, Danes said:

What's wrong with Benny Blanco?

7 hours ago, Khal said:

Benny Blanco whose biggest offense is being...ugly? (unless I'm missing something else) :clown:

Benny dragged Selena years ago after Justin broke up with her.

13 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

I went thru this thread and the reason why he is bad is his humor?
Mocking Jesus & religion is probably the most offensive thing on that thread.

Everything else is his humor & liked posts or tweets from over 10 years ago.

8 hours ago, Raver said:

I went thru this thread and the reason why he is bad is his humor?
Mocking Jesus & religion is probably the most offensive thing on that thread.

Everything else is his humor & liked posts or tweets from over 10 years ago.

k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.