What is the best Sims game?

Galaxy

?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. ?

The Sims 2 is the golden standard of Sims games. 

The Sims 3 would have been greater but the open worlds mixed with all the EPs/SPs, Store content and CC really kills the game performance wise. 

• Like 1

2 is that *****.

How have they not released a new game since I was in high school though :rip: 

• Like 1

I prefer Sims 3 because of the open world plus it had really good EPs like Supernatural, Seasons, Late Night and my personal favorite Island Paradise.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

it's 3 actually but i prefer 4 cause it looks better and simpler and you can actually run it smoothly

basically it goes 4 > 3 >>>> 1 > 2

sims 2 graphic gives me headache

sims 1 is nice for a throwback

4 is cute, but 3 is the best. Let's be honest.

Edited by itsmagic

2 >> 1 >>>>>>>>> 3 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 4

• Like 1

3, I was very young when I tried to play 2 so I don't remember it clearly.

3 would actually be one of the best video games ever if it weren't so glitchy. It was ahead of its time a little.

4 was such a regression :biblio: only build mode was an improvement. If they pull the same stunt with 5 then this series is over

Sims 3 for me was that girl, I'll never forget how excited  I was for it to come out. I remember it leaking a few weeks before the official date, so I downloaded the leak even though I had a pre-order, and prayed it wouldn't crash my PC :rip:

I have some great memories playing Sims 2 as well, but since SIms 3 came out I just couldn't accept not having an open world anymore :tsk:

Sims 2 by far. I played both Sims 3 and 4 recently and while Sims 3 is great, it runs HORRIBLE :rip: I used like 5 mods that are supposed to fix it but it's still not it. BTW if you want to play it you need to get a FPS limiter or your graphics card might get fried :rip: 

Sims 4 is boring as hell, I hate being stuck on one lot. I screamed when I visited a neighbour in the new expansion and a loading screen showed up AND it took like 2 minutes despite it being the same lot :rip: AAA games take less time to load than one lot :skull: 

Sims 5 should be an improved Sims 3 with at least SOME stuff from 4 expansion packs. When 4 came out there was literally nothing to do :skull: 

21 hours ago, uusagii said:

Sims 1, only because it's the only one my laptop can handle :rip:

Girl what kind of laptop do you have... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rzal said:

Girl what kind of laptop do you have... 

I still use a white Mac from the 00s  :toofunny2:
It runs virtual desktops surprisingly well, but Sims 1 is the only one it can properly run

Edited by uusagii

2 was where it overall peaked charm, gameplay and innovation wise, the series went downhill midway-end The Sims 3.

But I think all of the games has something to offer tbh. 

12 hours ago, uusagii said:

I still use a white Mac from the 00s  :toofunny2:
It runs virtual desktops surprisingly well, but Sims 1 is the only one it can properly run

It's time to upgrade sis... 

• 5 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.