What is the best Sims game?

Galaxy

?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. ?

The Sims 2 of course :alexz:

TS3 had cute ideas but was very buggy to the point you needed to download mods just to get it to work as intended. TS4 has the best building tools & arguably the best graphics, but everything else is a downgrade from previous games (and is just as buggy as TS3, if not even worse) :cm:

• Thanks 2

Sims 3 for sure

I do kinda get ppl saying TS2 but ultimately ur constrained to one lot whereas 3 gave you an entire world to freely move about, not to mention France, Egypt and china… like they DEVOURED

• Like 1

All things considered is 2. 

3 has more options, but it's very laggy.

1 was pretty fun back in the day, but I don't see anyone truly enjoying it nowadays.

4 is garbage. 

• Thanks 1

The Sims 2 hands down, the graphics are characteristic of its time but they have aged well and the gameplay still competes with the newer games. The amount of work they put into TS2 will never be topped by EA and Maxis.

The Sims 3 is great too because of the Open World concept and the expansions are creative as well. The Sims 4 had so much potential and even though it has the best graphics most of the expansion packs get boring after a while.

I never play The Sims 1 cause it's in 2D and it's by far the hardest game, the sims' needs are harder to maintain and there are only 3 life stages.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

If we’re talking *in theory*, it’s 3. 

I love it so much, but it runs like ****. 

This.

I loved the "open world" aspect of it but it takes forever to start up. :doc:

sims 2 is unmatched in many ways, 4 is pretty and has the best building and cas, 3 has good ideas but the reality is full of bugs and tattie faced monsters

i voted 4 only because of multitask

in theory 2 and 3 are the best until you play and realize that no multitasking is a game breaker after being used to it 

While I love 3 and all of its nostalgia, when 2 was made free and I started playing it I never played 3 again. The personality, the custom content, the mods, the stories, etc can't be topped :jonny5:

Sims 3 would have been the best had it actually run without being a laggy mess.

Sims 2 was iconic as well so that comes in second.

3 is my childhood but 4 eats with all the expansion/game packs i fear 

spacer.png

2>>>3>>>>1>>>>>>>>Urbz: Sims in the City>>>>>>>>>4.

Edited by Khal
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Khal said:

2>>>3>>>>1>>>>>>>>Urbz: Sims in the City>>>>>>>>>4.

oh Urbz was that girl

Sims 3 kinda has everything you would want - graphics, insane customization, open world etc but it's buggy and demanding/laggy. Sims 2 is dated but reliable and has the most content and drama

3 if your computer can run it

Sadly it runs like **** on pretty much every computer so I prefer 2

Nh8JmQu.thumb.gif.54a5d0ac15c71b8b6ad348

The first and the second one. The first is still my favorite game of all time. And The Sims Online. The rest of the sequels went to hell when EA bought Maxis and greedy parasite POS John Riccitiello took charge. Now it's just a badly made money-grabbing attempt of a sims game with 1000 dlcs. I sure hope InZOI ends the whole franchise. 

• Like 2

The Sims 3 is the most complete life simulation game to date, the only downside is the lag and the bugs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.