POP Emergency: Kiesza making a comeback

SweetTalker

16 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Hopefully she charts this time 

She most definitely won’t and that’s okay. We can always hope for some viral tik tok moment :michael:

Omg she's a talented QUEEN. I just know no matter what she release, we will love it because she makes great pop songs as a writer. I hope that song she posted some time ago in IG is also coming

btw, I found it's kinda conceptual that her debut was inspired straight by 90s and the second album by 80s. It might be a coincidence, but I wonder if she sticks to that and takes another decade of music as inspiration

mother :clap3:All of the Feelings was one of my favorite songs of 2020, it should've become as big of a hit as Hideaway

• Like 2

It makes me uncomfortable watching the Hideaway video knowing that her rib was broken while doing all of that.

Pop emergency? now.. 

Another one? Loved her debut and a few of the things she’s dropped since but nothing feels cohesive or as passionate as Sound of a Woman, which also has to be one of the best title tracks of its decade 

14 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

let’s stream some of the GEMS she has given us

Yes let's!

48 minutes ago, Dark Miracles said:

Yes let's!

I’m not lying when I say I also wanted to post these exact songs but I had too many in the OP already. TASTE :WAP:

the way she ate this up. :worship2:

She honestly talented and I feel like she deserves a lot of success she honestly should be bigger. But I guess during the streaming age it doesn’t matter as long as she makes her coin and people show up to her shows. 

Pop emergency?  :doc:

"Crave" was full of bops though, "All Of the Feelings / Can't Be Saved / Run Renegade / Love Me With Your Lie", all certified bangers.  :clap3:

hideaway was one of the best dance songs of 2014. i remember that era so much. hideaway and habits (stay high) literally polluted the European payola airwaves in 2014. everywhere you go you heard those 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.