Switzerland to consider legalizing recreational coccaine ❄️

truthteller

2 hours ago, sourprint said:

?? so uncalled for, i have "friends" but i dont hang out w them because im not even important to them but i do have a boyfriend and its gonna be the second time we're meeting next month, im gonna be gifted and hes spent like over 3k usd total with that trip. i feel like the most loved boy in the world and our love is reciprocate, and i DONT CARE about not having friends because i am naturally shy due to genetics or maybe the fact that ive been verbally and physically abused growing up by my dad, and also when i try to make it never goes beyond the first talk so what are you trying to say?? besides hunny people address me as LITTLE BOY in real life bc i truly do look young. deal with that

this is just so cute! live your best life sis, i also look much younger than my age, these raggedy hoes with hole in their nostrils and ****** up braincells are just jealous 

they don't know that love is the best drug because they live a life of promiscuity and substance abuse to fill in the void

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sourprint

• highwind44029

• Chris

• bad guy

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, sourprint said:

who said i think im gonna look certain age forever?.. ppl adapt to other environments

also the fact that you might know my age is creepy to say the least

and yes it is possible

Check your posts in this thread, you said your age and clearly believe that looking extremely young makes you a better person. Take some notes from your fave!

It's happening whether it's legal or not, might as well tax it and get it to pay for the damage it causes 

• Like 1

this thread :deadbanana:Sourpint is giving me 2010 atrl level of unhinged 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

then you would jail smokers and alcoholics as well, correct ? 

I’m half joking, I just find this proposal to be hilarious  :suburban:

also on a side note i dont give a **** abt any of yall, yall preach about being friendly w one another in here but when i rarely comment under smthn its to kill my time off, real supportive people dont roam around here if ur not one of those old gays. i know how much of a sweetheart i am irl and GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULL what i said. i literally got hit on by a man well into his career at my cousins 1st birthday, he kept on asking about my age to my mom n stuff abt me, but yeah yall are the most preferable, shut the **** UP lol

spacer.png

• Haha 8

I came here for some kiis about the skiing on the Swiss alps or some sh*t and what I found was…

spacer.png

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Haha 2

But to the the topic at hand, in my European city I could get a gram of coke delivered to my door 24/7 for around €80. It would take 30 minutes. In my country, alcohol can’t be sold in shops after 10pm.

It is not an exaggeration to say that a bag of coke is easier to get for an after party than a 6 pack of beers :rip: People can either bury their head in the sand or accept that normal people will do drugs if it’s legal or not. The question is whether you want people to fund a criminal black market and risk death from fentanyl-laced drugs or provide a veritably pure, taxable alternative. 

The war on drugs was admirable but it is lost. Go to any club in London on a Friday night and you will see queues and queues for the bathroom cubicles. It’s delusional to think policing can stop it. 

Edited by Both Sides Now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yog said:

Not the coke heads revealing themselves :mazen:

Are we surprised ATRL is filled with them?

• Haha 1

who gives a **** that its christmas lmao, double standards much? this forum is ridden w loony posts left and right and mine doesnt even fall under that, people here are much worse but apparently the best you can do is shame someone for holding different beliefs when it comes to beauty than you, and im no grown adult as i am not 25 years of age or older, sorry tho that a MAN would reject you over me if you arent a model of sorts because their sick minds prefer youth over what u call looking like a grown man

the thing you dont get is that most people on this forum are bad bad people, just take a look at the olivia/dua and so on shaming threads, it doesnt matter if i cause fuss over that because even if i went with my day people would arrange something out of what i said to attack me, so sometimes i can act like that towards u guys, and truly i dont care about anyone who frequents this forum so deal with that ?? lol some of yall are giving 30 year old "twink bottoms"

And this is you…off the ski slopes ❄️?

liyahsphoenix-nene.gif

• Haha 11

Screaming at the 'we have the highest quality cocaine' like what does that even mean? It's gonna f*** you up anyways :redface:

• Haha 1

I ain't gonna read all of that meltdown from the last two pages. I'll just nod and smile :suburban:

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Imagine a Swiss snorting cocaine out of your ass crack.

:eek:

And bits of coke getting stuck in my hairy ass crack:jonny5:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

And bits of coke getting stuck in my hairy ass crack:jonny5:

You must have lots of experience with that.

:WAP:

5 hours ago, chessguy99 said:

In the 1800's cocaine was the most popular recreational drug in many countries. It's eventually was made illegal because most people couldn't control their use of it. Once addicted it drove their lives to eventual self-destruction.

Yep. I've seen people ruin themselves over this (and alcohol tbf).

4 hours ago, sourprint said:

if my comments wouldnt have hit too close to home yall wouldnt even be commenting on the issue. if a straight man looks too young thats a curse but gay men can and im not saying borderline young and old. face it, nobody in the real world, knowing their own heinous instincts would choose a ******* bearded men to **** over someone who looks young but is legal. ppl are just held back bc of laws unfortunately. i have low self esteem besides being called good looking left and right (never trusted the veracity of it) but when i applied to an acting agency they immediately gave me a call back just based on my picture and i dont even wanna act nor become an actor and they wre spam calling me so i mustnt look dead average?? its beyond pathetic how ur doing ALL THAT to deny it

liyahsphoenix-nene.gif 

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.