Switzerland to consider legalizing recreational coccaine ❄️

truthteller

With all the **** coke is laced with now (at least in the US) I don’t see an issue with legalizing it and making it safer for consumption. Too many people are dropping dead from fentanyl being snuck in not just coke but everything so if this can help curb that then why not. Criminalization clearly hasn’t worked. And an occasional line every now and then is fun given the right setting.

That said there should still be limitations and regulations to this. Can’t just be a free-for-all.

• Like 2

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sourprint

• highwind44029

• Chris

• bad guy

Gaga currently scrambling trying to get her immigration papers.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

selena-gomez-fans-shocked-caught-8445352

I don't know how to feel about this.

As long as they educate people about the whole damage its production has caused (and continues to) to so many people and territories. The crime that's around its production. And of course, its addiction risk.  

Legalizing cannabis is one thing, but cocaine is way more complicated. 

28 minutes ago, sourprint said:

you actually have the free will not to do drugs and preserve a younger looking appearance, same with not drinking alcohol, doing proper skincare, listening to subliminals and so on

ppl who do drugs are honestly disgusting. same with heavy drinkers and i-go-clubbing-every-weekend typa ppl, sorry that felt too personal tho! 

24 minutes ago, sourprint said:

yall im sorry that it hit too close to home, yall can do weed and the likes and drink vodka casually, its not my issue that u wont be able to flex about your youth for long tho, xoxo

So your plan is to look super youthful... while sitting at home with no friends? 

Have fun with that.

• Haha 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, sourprint said:

you actually have the free will not to do drugs and preserve a younger looking appearance, same with not drinking alcohol, doing proper skincare, listening to subliminals and so on

ppl who do drugs are honestly disgusting. same with heavy drinkers and i-go-clubbing-every-weekend typa ppl, sorry that felt too personal tho! 

you also have the free will to do drugs tho?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dula Peep said:

So your plan is to look super youthful... while sitting at home with no friends? 

Have fun with that.

?? so uncalled for, i have "friends" but i dont hang out w them because im not even important to them but i do have a boyfriend and its gonna be the second time we're meeting next month, im gonna be gifted and hes spent like over 3k usd total with that trip. i feel like the most loved boy in the world and our love is reciprocate, and i DONT CARE about not having friends because i am naturally shy due to genetics or maybe the fact that ive been verbally and physically abused growing up by my dad, and also when i try to make it never goes beyond the first talk so what are you trying to say?? besides hunny people address me as LITTLE BOY in real life bc i truly do look young. deal with that

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

3 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Have fun with that.

i alr do! i dont worry about that

go hang out w your friends whilst i have clear conscience of being loved, i might try to make more friends sometime from now but its not my main priority

just pressed bc i said partaking in such lifestyle leads to a ****** up appearance. and yeah i mock ppl who do it, idgaf 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Karla Cabello said:

you also have the free will to do drugs tho?

what i tried to convey with my message was that it doesnt matter that "food" or sunlight ages you, as long as u take care of urself from the various things that should be taken care of and not become a ******* druggie or party person ur free from disgraced old looks at an earlier age than usual, but apparently thats not important to people and i cant state my own opinion on the matter.. ill laugh about it on my circles then

ppl be so pressed over not having their actual youth beauty anymore that are calling me friendless out of nowhere, and.. idgaf truly

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

they shouldve legalized ketamine instead 

me and my boyfriend are thee teen couple lmao, when we stayed at (multiple) hotels ppl were looking us from top to bottom bc thought we were too young to be enjoying that lifestyle.. WITH ENVY especially at me as he said (by another gay couple who were at the pool staring at me) my bf looks his age (18) tho or 19 (HES 6 FOOT 6!!) and i can pass for 14

i am happy where i am and dont feel the need to be a social media ***** or to be clubbing, much less falling down the rabbit hole of DRUG consumption

heres for a fabulous 2024

d3b0ad366f425c139664cfa884e9900df302a899

• Haha 15
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, bad guy said:

The random trauma dumping and weird youth fetishes over some Swiss coke :ahh:

ur laughing at that? lmao how sad of a person u are, bc thats something that genuinely makes me feel down (im not now) and somehow he knew the exact tactics to get to me, but as

of rn i dont care, and what i said in response is the justification of my shy personality, go party w ur friends while i build my life with another man

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

One time I was hooking up and the guy put cocaine in my anus before penetrating me without telling me so I’ve tried coke against my will I guess 

I don’t recommend drugs tho. I try to stay away from substances but I understand people are into them 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, sourprint said:

?? so uncalled for, i have "friends" but i dont hang out w them because im not even important to them but i do have a boyfriend and its gonna be the second time we're meeting next month, im gonna be gifted and hes spent like over 3k usd total with that trip. i feel like the most loved boy in the world and our love is reciprocate, and i DONT CARE about not having friends because i am naturally shy due to genetics or maybe the fact that ive been verbally and physically abused growing up by my dad, and also when i try to make it never goes beyond the first talk so what are you trying to say?? besides hunny people address me as LITTLE BOY in real life bc i truly do look young. deal with that

liyahsphoenix-nene.gif

• Haha 8

swallow the black pill for once and for all

youth is proven to be attractive

and if i have it ill flex it and talk down on ppl who live SHITTY lifestyles and look old

bye

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

One user in here is sounding awfully Swiss at the moment

liyahsphoenix-nene.gif

• Haha 1

i Don’t want to look 14, men get more handsome as they age 

Edited by She-Rah

2 minutes ago, DAP said:

I must be built different because I don’t want to look like a 14 year old as an adult

spacer.png

good for you?? lol theres lots of ppl holding onto their remaining youth tryna act younger like these onlyfans ppl, people have different tastes and views on things, i myself DONT wanna look like a grown man for now, give it some more decades

22 minutes ago, sourprint said:

WITH ENVY especially at me as he said (by another gay couple who were at the pool staring at me) my bf looks his age (18) tho or 19 (HES 6 FOOT 6!!) and i can pass for 14

:suburban::suburban:

now, sis…

• Haha 6

if my comments wouldnt have hit too close to home yall wouldnt even be commenting on the issue. if a straight man looks too young thats a curse but gay men can and im not saying borderline young and old. face it, nobody in the real world, knowing their own heinous instincts would choose a ******* bearded men to **** over someone who looks young but is legal. ppl are just held back bc of laws unfortunately. i have low self esteem besides being called good looking left and right (never trusted the veracity of it) but when i applied to an acting agency they immediately gave me a call back just based on my picture and i dont even wanna act nor become an actor and they wre spam calling me so i mustnt look dead average?? its beyond pathetic how ur doing ALL THAT to deny it

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

:suburban::suburban:

now, sis…

they didnt know my age so they thought i was vry underage and you were not in the situation so my boyfriend who looked at them (i didnt) told me they were giving mean or something and were looking at me? two young people in love its too damn blatant what happened

if that werent to be something good or neutral why was brooke shields considered the prettiest actress of her time when she was a minor, and after she started looking mid 20s nb gave a f abt her. i dont know to me that sounds like yall need to do some inner healing because yall bottom and all look like grown men with taxes and bills to pay

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, sourprint said:

ur laughing at that? lmao how sad of a person u are, bc thats something that genuinely makes me feel down (im not now) and somehow he knew the exact tactics to get to me, but as

of rn i dont care, and what i said in response is the justification of my shy personality, go party w ur friends while i build my life with another man

Yes writing dissertations and essays to a bunch of strangers about how “happy” you are being a grown adult that gets mistaken for a child all Christmas day is genuinely funny to me :biggrin2:

• Haha 6

Just now, bad guy said:

Yes writing dissertations and essays to a bunch of strangers about how “happy” you are being a grown adult that gets mistaken for a child all Christmas day is genuinely funny to me :biggrin2:

who gives a **** that its christmas lmao, double standards much? this forum is ridden w loony posts left and right and mine doesnt even fall under that, people here are much worse but apparently the best you can do is shame someone for holding different beliefs when it comes to beauty than you, and im no grown adult as i am not 25 years of age or older, sorry tho that a MAN would reject you over me if you arent a model of sorts because their sick minds prefer youth over what u call looking like a grown man

• Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.