• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sourprint

• highwind44029

• Chris

• bad guy

Are the girls in here arguing against this also in favor of bringing back alcohol prohibition, or..? :thing:

Edited by nadiamendell
  • Like 1

I’ve never known someone who does coke and has their life together. I do know two people who both overdosed and nearly died from doing coke that was secretly laced with fentanyl (two others doing it with them died).

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I’ve never known someone who does coke and has their life together. I do know two people who both overdosed and nearly died from doing coke that was secretly laced with fentanyl (two others doing it with them died).

ok.. and now we can all do it together in sweden without risk of dying :stare:

• Like 4

We know where Tony Khan will be moving in 2025 after Warner Bros cancels his failed show AEW on TBS/TNT later next year  :clack: @Chris @highwind44029 @Jonathan @.KUNTana

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Makes sense. Zurich is a European coke capital, and it's an awful city tbh.

1 hour ago, on the line said:

Yikes. I can’t imagine being over 25 and still doing cocaine. 

In the 1800's cocaine was the most popular recreational drug in many countries. It's eventually was made illegal because most people couldn't control their use of it. Once addicted it drove their lives to eventual self-destruction.

57 minutes ago, FightDragonsWithMe said:

Welp no longer want to go to Switzerland :chick3:

Why on earth would you want to go to that overpriced country anyway :cm:

• Haha 1

We’re all going to die one day and this impending doom has caused world wide depression. We as human beings still haven’t found a way to cope with this fact so drugs to numb the pain and make the death come sooner seems to be the resolve.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Karla Cabello said:

so does food and sunlight

you actually have the free will not to do drugs and preserve a younger looking appearance, same with not drinking alcohol, doing proper skincare, listening to subliminals and so on

ppl who do drugs are honestly disgusting. same with heavy drinkers and i-go-clubbing-every-weekend typa ppl, sorry that felt too personal tho! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 7

yall im sorry that it hit too close to home, yall can do weed and the likes and drink vodka casually, its not my issue that u wont be able to flex about your youth for long tho, xoxo

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 5

16 minutes ago, TiaTamera said:

We’re all going to die one day and this impending doom has caused world wide depression. We as human beings still haven’t found a way to cope with this fact so drugs to numb the pain and make the death come sooner seems to be the resolve.

Not trying to argue or anything 

But if you really think this way you need to get therapy and look for a different perspective 

This is really not the way to see life tbh.

Best of luck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

We know where Tony Khan will be moving in 2025 after Warner Bros cancels his failed show AEW on TBS/TNT later next year  :clack: @Chris @highwind44029 @Jonathan @.KUNTana

:bibliahh: 

7 minutes ago, sourprint said:

you actually have the free will not to do drugs and preserve a younger looking appearance, same with not drinking alcohol, doing proper skincare, listening to subliminals and so on

ppl who do drugs are honestly disgusting. same with heavy drinkers and i-go-clubbing-every-weekend typa ppl, sorry that felt too personal tho! 

All coke heads are gross. Well the ones I’ve seen in real life anyways. You might as well be one step away from shooting up crack cocaine. :skull: 

• Thumbs Down 1

I take stims for ADHD. They’re not really safe for normal ppl tbh. Your body builds tolerance to the high-like effect fast. Just drink ur coffee  and exercise and listen to music.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.