• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sourprint

• highwind44029

• Karla Cabello

• bad guy

lemme move to 🇨🇭 

• Thanks 3

Disgusting but if prohibition didn't resolve anything, it'll be interesting to see how legalization will play out in a country, to at least reduce its damage.

Edited by Losing my ground
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

I would have opted for putting coke addicts in prison instead, but this is also definitely an idea they have!

• Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 13

10 minutes ago, Archetype said:

I would have opted for putting coke addicts in prison instead, but this is also definitely an idea they have!

then you would jail smokers and alcoholics as well, correct ? 

• Like 9
  • Confused 4

good :clap3:

its ridiculous to criminalise something that only harms yourself, your body your choice!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

That’s not..

I mean it would definitely help to lower crime, which that country is already safe compared to other places, and it makes it unnecessary 

Also it’s really sending the wrong message

People will think there is nothing wrong and coccaine is really really damaging.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Archetype said:

That's what they're currently doing tho? And it's got to a point where cocaine has never been more accessible. Like the article says, other European countries have abolished prison sentences for drug possessions, I don't think they're doing that for the fun of it. I think the idea they have is risky, but I also doubt that more addicts in prison solve anything.

Edited by The Next Day
  • Like 1

Possession should always be legal. Selling it on the other hand...:biblio: You don't want to lock addicts up but you also shouldn't be making it easier for them to access these kinds of destructive drugs.

Edited by nostalgic
  • Like 4

I think enough mind-altering substances are already legal, we don't need more

Edited by KillingYourCareer
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.