Do u go out more during summer or winter time?

Distantconstellation

I try not to go out at all during the summer because its too hot humid and sunny and i hate all those things. I stay inside. During winter time i go out a lot because i love cloudy dark days. 

• Like 2

summer. it rarely goes past 30 degrees here. 

winter meanwhile corresponds to the hardest uni term (term 1) while term 2 in spring/summer is much less busy.

I go out more during summer. Winter is usually too cold, it gets dark as early as 4pm. Hence, no motivation to go out. I only go out during winter for important things like grocery shopping 

Winter, i went on the 3 hour walk in the woods yesterday with my favourite music. i don't feel comfortable in the summer because of the sun, my skin is getting red fast and i don't like hot weather. I usually go out in the summer only in early morning for a walk in the park or late, about 9 pm for groceries etc

• Like 1

Definitely summer.

I struggle to leave my apartment in the winter :deadbanana2:

I love the cold, I just use it as a reason to hibernate more. 

• Thanks 1

The summer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rooftop lounges and pool parties

Outdoor dining experiences

Summer cocktails and menus

Wild late summer nights out in the city!

• Like 1

Spring/summer more. It’s too cold and rainy during winter here. Plus I really don’t like cloudy days. 

autumn is the only season I leave my house. I hope the future gonna be like COVID days - everyone  staying home all the time.

Edited by Raptus
  • Like 1

winter. summer is unbearable here. 

winter temperatures are 0c-15c and summer are like 35c-45c and sometimes reaches 50c 

Summer for sure because of all the sunshine

At the moment it gets dark only 15 minutes after I finish work and then I’m sleepy and don’t have the energy to do anything.

Spring and Fall actually.

Summer became too hot since like 10 years ago and winter is too rainy, dark & windy to go out.

Winter, definitely. Any gay who has not learned by the age of 14 (at the absolute latest) that UV rays are not going to be your future friend has sentenced themselves to a life of crows feet and forehead lines by 30. There’s only so much artificial man made barriers (sunblock) can do.

Edited by Dante Silva

i feel like winter because i live in brasil and we live on a tropical climate so our coldest winter days are sometimes as hot as some of the hottest summer days in some countries lol and its usually clearer and drier too so its better, then fall and spring\summer sunlight is bad for ur skin but i feel like hitting the beach at least once in the summer is essential

Winter. It's much harder to turn a look when it's 80+ degrees and all those UV rays are terrible for the skin. My summer loving friends all look 10 years older than they actually are

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.