Sick and isolated this Christmas. And feeling sorry for myself. Cheer me up

Bears01

I caught Covid yesterday, and so I had to miss my family’s Christmas party and now Christmas with them. First time I’ve actually gotten sick from Covid in the 4 years it’s been a thing. 

Merry Christmas to everyone, but I could use some cheering up 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

Good music always cheers me up. Check out this beautiful song.

• Thanks 1

I'm alone as well. It's just a made up holiday, anyway. Go get yourself something nice when stores are open, or at least treat yourself to a nice dinner.

• Like 2

don’t worry it’s literally almost over, ppl go back to work tomorrow, just for perspective 

• Like 1

Watch madonna’s blonde ambition your on YouTube. Or maybe even her iconic reinvention tour. 

Sorry to hear that. :dancehall: Could you facetime/call them for a bit? It's a nice day to watch movies or TV shows you like as well while you rest.

Take care. :heart2:

10 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

Sorry to hear that. :dancehall: Could you facetime/call them for a bit? It's a nice day to watch movies or TV shows you like as well while you rest.

Take care. :heart2:

I’ve talked to them thankfully, but yeah it just sucks. Thank you ❤️

You are a rockstar and so very loved on this website. Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope some joy finds a way to sneak into your day and bring a smile to your face. 🥰

• Thanks 1

I’m alone too dw I literally booked a hotel so I could make my own Christmas away from my family

try to create ur own traditions and make the most of it

• Like 1

I have a cold so I have to stay home and skip all festivities as well. I’m still making the day special by making a potpourri on the stove and baking some goods.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:

You are a rockstar and so very loved on this website. Sorry you are not feeling well. I hope some joy finds a way to sneak into your day and bring a smile to your face. 🥰

:heart: That made me feel better. Thank you king :heart:

2 minutes ago, Perfect Blue said:

I have a cold so I have to stay home and skip all festivities as well. I’m still making the day special by making a potpourri on the stove and baking some goods.

I hope you have a good day :heart:

57 minutes ago, uusagii said:

I'm alone as well. It's just a made up holiday, anyway. Go get yourself something nice when stores are open, or at least treat yourself to a nice dinner.

OP please be responsible and don’t go to stores while you have covid.

DO do something nice for yourself though. Hang in there. So many are sick right now and feeling same as you. You aren’t alone !

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, on the line said:

OP please be responsible and don’t go to stores while you have covid.

DO do something nice for yourself though. Hang in there. So many are sick right now and feeling same as you. You aren’t alone !

Oh yeah, I’m just staying home. Thank you though :heart2:

• Like 1

I'm sorry you're spending Christmas alone, take this time to take care of yourself and just rest. I know it can be lonely but at least we have Christmas every year and next year you'll be good to celebrate with everyone again. I hope you feel better soon :heart:

• Like 1

Get lost in a good show or movie, and think about how you’ll make it up next Christmas!

• Like 1

Christmases that are different from others are more memorable and give you the opportunity to make it whatever you want. They say the more you switch things up, the more that life feels longer.

Stay up king, soon you’ll feel better but just enjoy the day off if nothing else :heart: 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.