Atheists, do you celebrate Christmas?

Space Cowboy

Poll  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Are you atheist and celebrate Christmas?

• I’m atheist and I celebrate Christmas
    • I’m atheist and I don’t celebrate Christmas
    • I’m Christian

I’m atheist and I don’t celebrate Christmas. Not because I'm atheist, but I wasn't raised in a Christian household so I don't celebrate it in a cultural sense either. I thank you guys for the day off though!

Christmas is a pagan tradition that has been adapted to christianity.

Not that it matters tho. Christmas nowadays has nothing to do with religion :cm:

• Thanks 1

I love Christmas, it’s just such a visually beautiful holiday during the darkest month of the year.  It brings people together and forces everyone to think of others instead of being selfish.  :heart:

Yes, with family. I’m an atheist but will take part in any religious activity if any one asked me to. I very open minded when I comes to getting involved with other cultures different than my own. 

Let's be real.

Everybody celebrates Christmas somehow but this is not the Religious Christmas, it's the Social Christmas. :gaycat1: The one that push the world to put on a Christmas tree, ornaments, bying gifts, supporting Mariah Carey... Technically nothing about the Christian event use those elements. 

Social Christmas is just another way to gather people around Winter Solstice....

A tale as long as time, just with more consumerism.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.