Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (3 versions) & Eternal Summer (2 versions)

GardenPanty

surfaced!

Dedicated has 3 versions,

- V1 & V2 by English Breakfast

- V3 by Jack Antonoff (8:16), transitions into Comeback

Eternal Summer has 2 versions

Edited by GardenPanty
  • Like 1

jack completely ruined the title track :rip: the other version is so much better

dedicated could’ve been such a great album ugh she always makes the worst choices

• Like 1

so interesting she kept it as the title but scrapped the song after so many attempts LOL

11 minutes ago, Kim Petrat said:

so interesting she kept it as the title but scrapped the song after so many attempts LOL

she really was... dedicated

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Raphy23 said:

I found this on Reddit :jamming: so good :cries:

https://www.reddit.com/r/carlyraejepsen/s/r00bpS80ZD

Thank you so much!

With each leak from the dedicated era I'm even more astonished as to why she decided to release Side A just like that when there were far stronger tracks to be added, choices were made! She was an absolute monster this era, so creative, probably one of my favorite sessions along with the Future Nostalgia ones.

3 hours ago, TheBoss said:

Thank you so much!

With each leak from the dedicated era I'm even more astonished as to why she decided to release Side A just like that when there were far stronger tracks to be added, choices were made! She was an absolute monster this era, so creative, probably one of my favorite sessions along with the Future Nostalgia ones.

This!! So funky and fun!

A historic day in Jepsie history. Two ES versions and Jack's version of Dedicated. Damn.

• Like 2

Jack's version of Dedicated is actually so good. Could have been a great album opener for Side B with a bit more work. 

We need the Emotion/Ariel Rechtshaid version of Eternal Summer to leak. I feel like that’ll be the definitive version. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

We need the Emotion/Ariel Rechtshaid version of Eternal Summer to leak. I feel like that’ll be the definitive version. 

And also....We still need Dedicated V3 (the one in the first snippet that leaked of the song)...Can't believe we got all the bad versions of the song lol

7 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

yess that one too, it's 2:41 mins. According to Eclipse, other versions exist too

42 minutes ago, campelo said:

Do we have a list of dedicated sessions (that leaked)

Here's what I got

Spoiler

Addict

Can We Again

Comeback (Demo)

Dedicated - V1, V3 and another version produced by Jack Antonoff

Depends on You (Worktape)

Disco Darling

Favourite Night

Feel Fine

Hold Back

I Am the Keeper - early concept of Comeback

It's Like This

Little of Mine

Long Distance Lover - lyrics recycled for the Window's bridge 

Love & Paranoia

Miss U Kiss U

New Song

No You

Shy Up

The Sky Looks

Three Cheers

Very Best Friend

White Lie

You Were My Party

Please, feel me to correct me if I got anything wrong! 

Edited by touch

1 hour ago, touch said:

Here's what I got

Hide contents

Addict

Can We Again

Comeback (Demo)

Dedicated - V1, V3 and another version produced by Jack Antonoff

Depends on You (Worktape)

Disco Darling

Favourite Night

Feel Fine

Hold Back

I Am the Keeper - early concept of Comeback

It's Like This

Little of Mine

Long Distance Lover - lyrics recycled for the Window's bridge 

Love & Paranoia

Miss U Kiss U

New Song

No You

Shy Up

The Sky Looks

Three Cheers

Very Best Friend

White Lie

You Were My Party

Please, feel me to correct me if I got anything wrong! 

It's criminal that Shy Up wasn't included on either of the Dedicated albums... literally a smash hit. 

I'll never get the hate that Dedicated gets as an album. Sure it's not the vibrant bubbly landscape of EMOTION era but the songs themselves are stellar and it's a very well crafted easy listened sophisticated pop indulgence. Between Emotion, Side B and the countless other demos, she needed a mature palette cleanse that focused on not being built on a sugary earwormy vibe and Dedicated did just that.  The Sound, No Drug Like Me, Happy Not Knowing, Too Much, Want You In My Room, For Sure are shining moments in her discography. Plus it aged much better. 

• Like 2

Eternal Summer OG has leaked yasss

Demo 2 of Dedicated is the best version tbhhhh

and thankfully the E•MO•TION version of ES leaked too!

21 hours ago, SpaceOddity said:

I'll never get the hate that Dedicated gets as an album. Sure it's not the vibrant bubbly landscape of EMOTION era but the songs themselves are stellar and it's a very well crafted easy listened sophisticated pop indulgence. Between Emotion, Side B and the countless other demos, she needed a mature palette cleanse that focused on not being built on a sugary earwormy vibe and Dedicated did just that.  The Sound, No Drug Like Me, Happy Not Knowing, Too Much, Want You In My Room, For Sure are shining moments in her discography. Plus it aged much better. 

I mean I love Dedicated, and I understand she went for a more mature sound, but she also scrapped a few of the most mature songs she had done to that point, like the title track, Addict, Hold Back in favour of I'll Be Your Girl, Feels Right, Right Words Wrong Time??

I MEAN:

"Verse 1
Every wave brings another
And I can see you below
Caught up in the undertow
Baby, I'm going under
Hold my breath for us both
Find another way to float

Pre-Chorus
Oh, my heart bleeds
For you when I see the way can't sleep
When you're living with no hope in your eyes
(I feel you, I feel you)
Oh, you got me
Falling for you
As a love you can keep
As I show you the way to survive
(I feel you, I feel you)"

GcTp.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.