• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• liquiddiamonds

• Movimento Perpétuo

• Lovett

• RIKI232

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I am kinda scared, she might be announcing a second leg soon and dropping Act 2 in the process :jonnycat:

5 minutes ago, RIKI232 said:

she flew all the way just to say she loves them

I-

She is such a troll :bibliahh:

I think she will spend holidays here. She loves Bahia and I find highly unlikely she would drop by just for a hi and bye

• Like 1

I'm dead. She actually pulled up! The Brazilhive has to be fainting right now. She's like their president lol

I-... :gaycat6:  was expecting more... but that's okay I'll just listen to Renaissance again

(Hopefully she stays a bit there in Brazil... they deserve!)

Edited by I Melt Away

Four friends of mine there posting right now. Some others melting down because they lost it in their Close Friends (salvador is my hometown)

The fact that she flew all the way just to thank to them is a very commendable gesture , honestly. That’s really sweet of her

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

She‘s spending Christmas here. Same city she filmed the Blue video for self-titled ten years ago

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

Why yall giving up. Maybe she’ll come out again….

Rumors are saying the Brazilian leg will be announced this Sunday in a very popular tv broadcast show.

The bitter gays dragging because the people failed the mute challenge. They went for a film in a cinema and unexpectedly met ******* Beyonce. It’s **** the mute challenge!!! 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, liquiddiamonds said:

The bitter gays dragging because the people failed the mute challenge. They went for a film in a cinema and unexpectedly met ******* Beyonce. It’s **** the mute challenge!!! 

Right? People were in shock

• Like 5

She went all the way to Brazil to get them to shut up? :ahh:

• Haha 6

She jumped in her jet, flew to Brazil, posted a meme, said “you are the RENAISSANCE” and bounced :rip:

• Haha 5

happy for the Brazil fans that she finally flew out and right after Ren was certified diamond there

lol at her trying to do the mute challenge yet no performance,  someone yank her again and cuff her to the mic and stage, don’t let her clear customs until she announces the dates 

beyoncegif1.gif?w=500&h=364&crop=1

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.