Kylie planning a one-off stadium show at London's Wembley Stadium

ithinkheknowsoutsold

Thoughts? Considering the residency stretches out till May next year and Kylie seems pretty set on starting the KM17 era by 2025, it makes sense for her to do a one-off show to promote Tension rather than a full tour. That should also enable to her sell out the show comfortably, as she would effectively be compressing a full UK tour into just two shows. I would love for an Eras Tour style show from Kylie, and an accompanying Kylie: Live from Wembley movie + live album would sell well for her too, much better than a Vegas taping.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, .Odyssey. said:

I'd fly to London for this.

OMG same! 

Hmmm interesting.

The Sun has been reliable lately so maybe her team are asking them to write this article to test the waters and see if fans / people are interested / think it's a good idea.

I'm not sure - stadium tours sound like a great concept but it might not be profitable if they're only doing one or two shows (especially if they want a quality production). If she decided to do it purely to say she headlined Wembley Stadium it may be worth it. It depends on how her team see it.

I would give my right arm to see her live so YES

She's already headlined BST which is a similar sized audience. Just do that again, there's no point investing the resources needed to put on a stadium show for only one or two nights.

35 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Thoughts? Considering the residency stretches out till May next year and Kylie seems pretty set on starting the KM17 era by 2025, it makes sense for her to do a one-off show to promote Tension rather than a full tour. That should also enable to her sell out the show comfortably, as she would effectively be compressing a full UK tour into just two shows. I would love for an Eras Tour style show from Kylie, and an accompanying Kylie: Live from Wembley movie + live album would sell well for her too, much better than a Vegas taping.

Ugh this pisses me off since im already going to london next year and this is tempting me to visit AGAIN

This is interesting! Love the concept! A sort of London one show residency to bring in fans from near shores and make it an epic event  

27 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

That sounds sooooo good, she can do most songs from Tension and DISCO so she can get those two albums that she didn't perform live out of the way plus some hits + fan pleasers!!

If this is true I hope she doesn't bring her Vegas show because it's FAR from being a show worth it for a stadium.

23 minutes ago, holyground13 said:

Hmmm interesting.

The Sun has been reliable lately so maybe her team are asking them to write this article to test the waters and see if fans / people are interested / think it's a good idea.

I'm not sure - stadium tours sound like a great concept but it might not be profitable if they're only doing one or two shows (especially if they want a quality production). If she decided to do it purely to say she headlined Wembley Stadium it may be worth it. It depends on how her team see it.

Girl Kylie has done one off shows for 500 people before - a stadium show will be profitable 

I mean sounds like a good idea on paper and I'm not worried about the profitability, what worries me though is the production value and that it'll probably be her tried and tested Glasto setlist with a handful of Tension tracks. Also open stadiums are a pit in summer in Europe cause it's so light out :redface:

In any case, it's not like I can afford to fly to the UK from a third world country anyways so whatever gets mother her coins tbh

36 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

This is interesting! Love the concept! A sort of London one show residency to bring in fans from near shores and make it an epic event  

One show residency? :celestial5:

11 minutes ago, Venice B said:

One show residency? :celestial5:

I think what they meant was how this could function as a show where fans fly to see the artist rather than artists travelling to see fans, as is the case with residencies.

i'm ready. i love the fact that she's in the US doing her residency here but it's just not giving miss minogue! a stadium would be far more epic.

sis... if you don't get your gorgeous ass on an arena tour next year istg 

I really think she could do 2-3 shows if these would be the only other shows she does besides Vegas. Make it a huge spectacle, film it, promote it as shows for Disco and Tension, I would probably try to fly to see it. 

What is the point exactly to prepare a 2 hour show with dancers , lights , stage etc etc etc ... for 1 or 2 nights when she could do easily 30 shows in Europe in the summer and earn 20 times more 

Also she could do summer festivals 

JUST ANNOUNCE SOMETHING IN EUROPE AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY

3 hours ago, .Odyssey. said:

I'd fly to London for this.

Sameeee

I mean it would make sense for her to tour the UK/Ireland and instead of doing like 3-4 nights in London's O2 Arena, she should just do the Wembley Stadium show. 

Do a UK stadium tour like the Spice Girls did....I'm sure it can be doable?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.