Marvel Studios Pivoting into X-Men; Avengers Secret Wars 2 Part Film

Gorjesspazze9

Deadpool 3 & Spider-Man is now reported by the scooper community to pivot into more Mutant and Street level storytelling. Latest reports detail Tom Holland Spidey 4 to be a Street level Civil war film. X-Men solo film and several Mutant projects are currently in talks, with a Scarlet Witch film to be the first official Mutant film

These are all rumors and speculation of course, but use this thread to talk about the New plans for Phase 5 & 6 following Majors Departure as Kang. (Or Mods can just merge this into the MCU thread)

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

BrandNewBrandon

What about Fantastic Four? 

As for mutant solo movies, I don't know how many of them could carry a movie. Wolverine, Storm, Cyclops maybe? Nonetheless, it sounds exciting. 

Edited by BrandNewBrandon
  • Like 1

Excited for them to cast Jenna Ortega as Professor X. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Also Streets are saying Will Smith was Offered the Role of Kang today

• Haha 1

Makes sense, it gives space for a fresh start without actually having to reboot the whole MCU in the process. X-Men, Scarlet Witch and some sense of stakes being realistic (especially street level) are what most are asking right now.

• Like 1

Why a solo X-Men film? All they need to do is incorporate Rogue’s storyline stealing Ms Marvel’s powers and make that an introduction into the new X-Men. Rogue needs her flight powers and super strength in this new reboot.

• Like 4

This is a good first step. Next they need to get rid of the McDonald’s formula and corny Disney Channel comedy 

• Like 1

I seriously don't see any chance of mutant stuff becoming a hit with the GP on the same level as Infinity Saga. It's just too dorky and sci fi for the GP. 

Street level >>>>>>>>>

2 hours ago, Revolution said:

we r over superhero films

You are. Im not. I wanna see marvel do xmen.

• Like 3

It took them long enough. They should have focused on xmen years ago instead of random marvel characters no one cares about

• Thanks 1

This seems floppy to me. They no longer have the good will of the GP and entire factions of content creators are making a living dragging everything Disney does, this was not the case before.

Hopefully they don’t end up killing the xmen brand in the process because I would like to see them done well.

This is genuinely the absolute best thing they can do to get the public’s good graces and interest again. 

• Thanks 3

we need the wanda film now, the gays will come out for her

3 hours ago, TheCheshireCat said:

This seems floppy to me. They no longer have the good will of the GP and entire factions of content creators are making a living dragging everything Disney does, this was not the case before.

Hopefully they don’t end up killing the xmen brand in the process because I would like to see them done well.

The X-men killed thier own brand with thier last 2 movies being bombs 

3 hours ago, KnightOfAllRealms said:

FLOPPPPPPPP no one watches Shitvel anymore 

Marvel has 3 of the biggest films this year:bibliahh: 

2 of them MCU, 5 of the most recent are the biggest superhero films of the 2020’s. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.