Sugababes & Joy Anonymous - “JOY (Push the Button)“

xokuba

8 minutes ago, xokuba said:

out FRIDAY

new re-recorded vocals with Siobhan :jonny5:

OMMMGGGGGG !!!!!!!  

now re-record all the hits with Shiv :duca: (but in the original versions)

• Like 2

ojfdgifknbsojafbnvfnafcvbm

i love this song and now that added a roper vocal

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fashion Rihanna GIF

5 minutes ago, Joyride said:

i take this back

gooped

Will this QAnon line up and its stans never tire of the constant flops :toofunny3: literally no-one except 7 gays who can’t let go will be listening to this. They simply don’t have the range.

Edited by Heartbreak Prince
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

4 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Will this QAnon line up and its stans never tire of the constant flops :toofunny3: literally no-one except 7 gays who can’t let go will be listening to this. They simply don’t have the range.

well you must be one of the 7, since you came in here and hit play. 

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Sis, you're completely obsessed with them and go on these rants in every thread about them (usually very quickly after the thread is opened). It's giving deranged :rip:

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

They need all the plays they can get. 

This is honestly garbage.

Keisha's vocals :jonny6: I love this song. The remix sounds pretty good but I'm not mad about garage so we'll see.

This is fine. Now give me a re-recorded version of Hole in the Head with Siobhan.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

40 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Sis, you're completely obsessed with them and go on these rants in every thread about them (usually very quickly after the thread is opened). It's giving deranged :rip:

You stan a QAnon truther. It’s giving self hate. Move on, gals, everyone else has.

Edited by Heartbreak Prince

This sounds... :rip:

Everything since Flatline has been downhill I'm afraid. The potential is there but it's not clicking for me

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

You troll in every thread about them.

Every thread.

I want to know why. Too bad you're restricted from posting for the next fortnight!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Miichael said:

Ikr

They are obsessed

It's like they secretly in love actually

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

You stan a QAnon truther. It’s giving self hate. Move on, gals, everyone else has.

You clearly haven't moved on babe

• Like 1

I'm lost. Why do people like Siobhan so much? Heidi was the one in the group during their commercial peak with 6 #01's and is the member I think of outside of Keisha when I think of the Sugababes.

Edited by Exodus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Exodus said:

I'm lost. Why do people like Siobhan so much? Heidi was the one in the group during their commercial peak with 6 #01's and is the member I think of outside of Keisha when I think of the Sugababes.

i think most people are just happy keisha and mutya are back together. and we know they wont work with heidi again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.