Rihanna: “I wanna do a tour when there’s new music”

Michael196

7 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

FS/LS - 2006 

20/20 - 2013

thats six years

It's 6 and a half that's why I wondered if he maybe meant the other one since 20/20 definitely didn't bomb 

3 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Sis that's 7 years :deadbanana2:

oh i meant to add *about* lol :deadbanana:

• Haha 1

Its crazy she feels no shame literally answering these questions the same way she did in 2018. I would be livid as a fan tbh. I feel for the Navy

1 hour ago, GlamSlam said:

She looks so pretty there. :heart:

When has she ever not looked pretty? Her default look is already gorgeous

At this point it feels like gaslighting the way she plays with words and no new music in sight 

I remember she was the only pop girl to put out a new album almost every year and that’s what makes this long break strange 

she lowkey retired from music and just doesn't have the guts to say it. it's not much of a lose since she doesn't produce/write her own music anyways no shade

BrandNewBrandon

I'm over this teasing of hers.

Edited by BrandNewBrandon

I don't want her to say a damn word about music rn until that album is on streaming platforms. It's been too long for that. Set the era in motion or keep it under lock and key until it's truly ready. If she hates people asking her about new music, then don't tease it and then never release it for years and years. 

LIEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.