Olivia Rodrigo keeps campaigning for "vampire" - The Late Show

chosensparkles

probably my fav performance of hers of this song

• Like 2

I mean it's definitely the only single that's done well so it makes sense to drag it out. I think come the new year she'll move on to something new. Maybe AAB??

1 hour ago, L0verb0y said:

I mean it's definitely the only single that's done well so it makes sense to drag it out. I think come the new year she'll move on to something new. Maybe AAB??

:clap3:   After compiling 97 lists so far, the aggregate year end totals show Olivia with 3 of the top 11 songs of 2023.  GUTS is currently in 5th place for albums. Critically at least she is having a great year.

• Like 1

Just now, truthteller said:

Where was this energy throughout the whole single/album rollout :deadbanana2:

I believe the US writers strike was a big problem for her during the rollout and that's why she was in the UK so much doing her promotion.

• Like 2

She is in GRAMMY campaign mode, vampire makes the most sense.

we love a hungry for success pop girl

The new girlie needs to step their games up.

All the previous MPGs have to work their ass off and hop on every promo oppurtupinity to get to where they are

Insane how she hasnt performed bad idea right and probably blames it for ruining her album's chart run

just grammy bait right? I don't think this means abandoning the follow up singles entirely even if they underperformed

22 hours ago, L0verb0y said:

14 hours ago, Safe&Sound said:

Insane how she hasnt performed bad idea right and probably blames it for ruining her album's chart run

she's campaigning for the grammys and vampire is the only single nominated so that's why she's focusing on it right now

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.