Tate McRae’s exes outcharted Dua Lipa’s Houdini

kellebrity98

well Tate’s been promoting the song on every award show, jingle ball, morning show, night show, gay club for the past few weeks. Houdini promo is non-existent :coffee2:

Edited by ThousandMiles
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Stop the presses! A viral song on tiktok is 3 spots higher in the album release week!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Spoiler

Oh no, what is Dua gonna do now??

26 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

well Tate’s been promoting the song on every award show, jingle ball, morning show, night show, gay club for the past few weeks. Houdini promo is non-existent :coffee2:

TV show promos barely do anything these days

What actually does the job is playlisting tho:

exes: 118m (166m overall)

Houdini: 159m (237m overall)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

i mean... even dua stans dropped houdini long time ago cuz Tate is more fun, creative, hard working and delivered better videos, dancing and bops than ms Peeps

insta(2).thumb.gif.62fc62dfcdd61f464bd07insta(2).thumb.gif.62fc62dfcdd61f464bd07insta(2).thumb.gif.62fc62dfcdd61f464bd07

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

i just don’t get why they thought “watch me or i go, houdini” was a line that would stick with the masses

Perhaps releasing your lead single during your Oscar campaign (that you're probably not even gonna snag a nom for) and directing all your resources towards DTN instead of the lead wasn't the best idea :coffee2:

23 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Perhaps releasing your lead single during your Oscar campaign (that you're probably not even gonna snag a nom for) and directing all your resources towards DTN instead of the lead wasn't the best idea :coffee2:

Is she campaigning for DTN? :skull: The Oscar is already Billie's, bold of Dua to assume she would get nominated with a bubblegum pop song.

Another Top 60 hit :jonnycat: She really replaced Camila, even in the “vs Dua” threads, but at least she can compete.

the bass of the song must sound amazing on that theater tour btw :date4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.