Groom and bride dance to Troye Sivan's GMS at their wedding.

Darkgalord

The replies :rip:

Though he seemed alittle too into it......

Cameltoe Chariot

You guys are all so f*ckin out of pocket I swear to god :biblio:

Bi people exist, and if he's comfortable enough in his sexuality to dance to Troye Sivan at his heterosexual wedding in front of all his family and friends then I'm pretty sure he knows his relationship better than a bunch of bitter basement nerds on an ancient web forum :deadbanana4:

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot
  • Like 10
  • Thumbs Down 1

Wow gay or not he scored a beautiful girl! 

24 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

You guys are all so f*ckin out of pocket I swear to god :biblio:

Bi people exist, and if he's comfortable enough in his sexuality to dance to Troye Sivan at his heterosexual wedding in front of all his family and friends then I'm pretty sure he knows his relationship better than a bunch of bitter basement nerds on an ancient web forum :deadbanana4:

We're just joking just like when everyone joked about a gay couple dancing to Stupid Love at their weeding. 

I personally don't think the groom is gay. 

It's just a funny and cute moment. 

:gaycat4:

Edited by Darkgalord
  • Thanks 1

He decided to do a lil surprise with the lana del rey tribute act for the other groom 🥺:heart:

who said love is dead? :heart2:

Rush >>>

The comments assume way too much. I had a drag queen at my wedding - does that make me a drag queen?

It might surprise you that dancing to a gay person's music doesn't make you a gay.

Happy The Office GIF

A guy being mocked for doing something slightly non-heteronormative. He’s never gonna do it again.

Do y’all hear yourselves? You’re actively upholding archaic gender stereotypes and it’s not cute.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.