Top Posters In This Topic

• Jotham

• The Next Day

• liquiddiamonds

• Maroonx

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god why :redface:

his entertainment career is starting I guess 

He’s a horrible (like, horrible) person who needs to get de-platformed immediately but he’s also such a damn kii. Using Conservative Christian PAC money to pay for gay OF subscriptions is S-tier :redface:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Awful politicians will be allowed to go on a media tour and profit off their shittiness, because we're seemingly at a point where everything and anything is used to create content. I can't wait for that meteor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ziwe’s gimmick is trying to make guests feel ashamed or humiliated. This interview backfired bc he has no shame whatsoever. Most of the celebs she speaks to are desperate to be seen as morally virtuous & come across phony & cowardly. The “gotcha” style comedy only works if people give us an “egg on your face” moment but he didn’t act embarrassed at all. This was a major miscalculation. Her show was funny in bits & pieces but as a whole, I totally get why it was cancelled. This purity testing bs, even if it’s meant to be a farce, isn’t funny, it’s rly annoying & grates more & more the more you see it

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

I am actually speechless in a bad way. He seems like an astoundingly insufferable and narcissistic human being. He thinks he's "in on the joke" of his ridiculous persona but he actually comes across as entirely lacking of self awareness here in his attempt to appear self-aware. He's trying to cash in and I beg people not to fall forit. Let's please not make this man a Kanye or Trump type figure for years to come in some weird ironic controversial celebrity worship trend. Let him rot away into irrelevancy after this. He's not even that interesting. This was funny but not in a way of proud of thinking is funny. In a sad way. Everyone should take him seriously when he says "stop inviting me to your gigs". Please stop.

Honestly, this has been such a bad week for gay representation in the media between Hole-gate on the senate room floor and this George Santos interview. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Khal said:

Awful politicians will be allowed to go on a media tour and profit off their shittiness, because we're seemingly at a point where everything and anything is used to create content. I can't wait for that meteor.

Horrible politicians have done interviews since forever. It's just under the veneer of hard hitting journalism.  Barbara Walters and Gadaffi is an example that comes to mind

There was some kiis I guess but this is an awful move from her Jesus

He’s such a messy ***, and I’m kinda here for it :bibliahh:

The preview alone :bibliahh::bibliahh:

"what is empathy if you think you have it

"i couldn't define it"

:redface:

Edited by harwee

he won

slowly slowly he will become a internet troll/celebrity that will always be in these little skits/showsp

• Like 1

The dramatics in here acting like this is gonna elevate him in anyway :rip:

he is ruined and is being used as a joke, he’s trying to cash in as much as he can because he knows that he’s got nothing left.

Enjoy his clownery and relax faguettes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.