Bad bunny and Kendall Jenner end their PR relationship!!!

Iceland

Thank GOD :jonny:

The way I was worried he’d get her pregnant and be stuck in that family for life 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Raptus said:

Wait, he doesn't speak english?  Isn't Puerto Rico technically part of USA sorta? :skull:

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

How was it a PR relationship if they never wanted to be seen together :skull: 

girl they've been seen together a ton of times

1 hour ago, Off The Wall said:

Huh. A quick google search shows me that they were out in public together many a time. Even sitting front row at basketball games. That’s not something you do if you don’t want to be seen together. :rip:

7 minutes ago, imabadkid said:

girl they've been seen together a ton of times

nnnn in that case I guess it was a failed PR relationship because I've NEVER seen them together :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, LOTF said:

I felt like it came and went

Like I just remember the first pic of them together was talked about and then I heard or saw or read nothing at all

Omg really? Was it that bad?

I feel like Un Verano Sin Ti is still sorta smashing but the follow up made no noise 

They only started after UVST Tour wrapped up (i think) after that everything's been a mess, at least we can finally move on

2 hours ago, Raptus said:

Wait, he doesn't speak english?  Isn't Puerto Rico technically part of USA sorta? :skull:

The US doesn’t have an official language. English is just the most commonly spoken language therefore is the de facto language but it’s not the official language. Spanish is the language that everyone speaks in Puerto Rico. English is widely spoken but only used when gringos or tourists come to the island. Puerto Ricans strictly speak Spanish amongst themselves. 

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

How was it a PR relationship if they never wanted to be seen together :skull: 

literally a gucci campaing that Kris Jenner took 10% of bad bunnys fee

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Thank GOD :jonny:

The way I was worried he’d get her pregnant and be stuck in that family for life 

sweetie he’s getting breed, not breeding 

*pretends to be shocked*

This is one I wasn't even aware of. I know opposites often attract, but they didn't seem like each other's type. I couldn't have imagined either dating the other.

This damaged his image & seemed to have brought him bad luck, so I hope for his sake that it wasn't PR. :rip:

• Haha 1

People cared way too much about the fact they were together :rip: Effectively undid all the hype of UVST

Hopefully now Benito can get back into the good graces of the GP cause nadie sabe was a lukewarm follow up to such a smash era

I don't get people acting like this talentless hack is somehow above dating a Kardashian. or he's too good for them, PLEASE :rofl:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.