More iconic: Born This Way or Oops!… I Did It Again (single)

A Million Lights

More iconic: Born This Way or Oops!… I Did It Again (single)  

102 members have voted

1. 1. More iconic

• Born this Way
    • Oops!… I Did It Again
  2. 2. Better song

• Born This Way
    • Oops!… I Did It Again
  3. 3. Better MV

• Born This Way
    • Oops!… I Did It Again

Both iconic sophomore lead single, but we need the audience to decide which one is the most

Isn't Bad Romance gaga's sophomore lead single?

In any case, OIDIA. One of my favorite pop releases ever. You just hd to be there.

• Like 3

Oops I Did it Again for all. Better song, more iconic and better MV.

BTW aged for me so bad. 

39 minutes ago, Zaram said:

Is it that time of the year again where we compare every gaga single to some random other song? :chick1:

Sis, he has been comparing mainly Britney singles

Oops by a landslide

1eda18d8f0e345dfca16a2e8ff5005a9e1b04e2e

This has to be a troll thread :rip:

I love me some Lady Gaga and BTW is one of her best songs in my humble opinion but she does not have any song as famous or iconic as Oops

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

This has to be a troll thread :rip:

I love me some Lady Gaga and BTW is one of her best songs in my humble opinion but she does not have any song as famous or iconic as Oops

:skull:

"Bad Romance" is her sophomore single. You can't seriously argue Fame Monster was not a separate album when it was an Album of the Year nominee :rip: And just like Oops it came out a year after her first album was released and just when the mania around each star was peaking.

"Born This Way" is more comparable to "I'm a Slave 4 U", the lead from their third albums, which was a somewhat different sound and change in image.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2023 at 10:08 AM, Zaram said:

Is it that time of the year again where we compare every gaga single to some random other song? :chick1:

Oops is not a random song. It's a perfect pop song, a global smash with an iconic video and its only fault is not being Britney's signature song because of the existence of Toxic and Baby One More Time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.