"Vegan" cat eats a hamster, owner euthanizes her, gets dragged by everybody

Take Me Apart

They deserve jail for this (if it is actually true- I REFUSE to believe someone can be this STUPID)

It took me 2 clicks and 10 seconds of reading through their profile to see it’s a troll account who just want attention. :coffee2:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

It took me 2 clicks and 10 seconds of reading through their profile to see it’s a troll account who just want attention. :coffee2:

Like a majority of online vegans :suburban:

1 minute ago, Take Me Apart said:

Like a majority of online vegans :suburban:

or an anti-vegan who uses troll flame-baiting tweets to attract negative attention to vegans. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

I also went through their profile and think its a troll account but still some people should not be allowed on the internet :coffee2:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThousandMiles said:

or an anti-vegan who uses troll flame-baiting tweets to attract negative attention to vegans. 

Vegans do enough of a great job for this as is :suburban:

• Haha 3

Vegan Cat?

They let This poor Cat die because of eating meat?

How are people falling for this…it’s obviously bait. 

• Like 1

it's likely a troll, but also I don't think vets or the shelters that you turn animals over to just let you walk in and ask for an animal to be euthanized no questions asked.

User must be a vegan hater who wanted people to hate vegans by making up such ridiculous story. :biblio:

I honestly think it's a troll account but if it's not, this person should be made accountable for this stupid nonsense.

I'm a vegetarian and my mom's a vegan, I own a dog and a cat. I have given them both meat directly from my hand and I just let my cat kill a mouse the other day even though it was gross to me lol (I just closed the bathroom door and told him to go outside).

Edited by Disconnect

Clearly a troll because..:rip:

imo the cat should decide whether it wants to continue being vegan or not. it is not the owners business :sorry: