Actor Christian Keyes: Powerful Man sexually assaulted me

Stepfon
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Tyler Perry is the assumed person given the details of the entire 64 minute live broadcast. But he was not specifically named as the abuser. Legally we must make this clear. 

• Says he considered them a brother, friend and mentor
• This person is “deified” by the community, and he believes he will immediately be crucified for speaking out bc of how he is cherished as this “deity”
• He wanted to go back to Michigan around 08/09 bc work was slow, & the work that was being offered “came with a side of *****” & he wasn’t going for it
• This person bought him a car as an apology for the $100K offer to see him naked
• The bill of sale on the car is in the suspect’s company’s name, was purchased after the “get naked” recording so the dates match up
• They said “I don’t have to touch you, I just want to see you naked”
• Says a police report will be filed, he’s in talks with his attorney and plans to turn over all recordings of the harassment over to the authorities
• He’s interested to see which peers are mad at him for exposing it bc it may interfere with their work
• Got drunk at a party and slept it off in the person’s guest house thinking it was safe, he tried to climb into bed with him, he gets upset and leaves and he tries to grab his ***** TWICE on the way out (OMG)
• Has him on tape admitting he has several young men on payroll (6 figures) who will “grab their ankles” and let him have his way with them
• He regrets not speaking up sooner because of how many other young men over the years have prob been harassed & gave in bc they needed an opportunity that bad (he starts to tear up on this part)

EDIT: He doesn't mention anyone's name in the video, which has been removed, but... :rip:

6 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

Has him on tape admitting he has several young men on payroll (6 figures) who will “grab their ankles” and let him have his way with them

Omg 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stepfon said:

• Has him on tape admitting he has several young men on payroll (6 figures) who will “grab their ankles” and let him have his way with them

6 figs???

spacer.png

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

praying they get his ass before he ruins Sister Act 3 

• Haha 1

Not HIM! :WAP:

I believe him. He was one of TP’s main boys. 

2 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Where does it say it is Tyler Perry?

He doesn't but how many black billionaires are out there and was one of the main stars for TP's shows.  

• Like 1

Not to minimize the scenario, but for $100k I would :giraffe:  

:dies:

Edited by Reginald
  • Haha 1

surprised its taking this long for anyone to say something about tyler perry :rip: 

• Like 1

i believe it. that nasty big ankled queer has been getting away this for YEARS and i’m surprised someone is just now saying something 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

One by one they are being taken out. Sheesh. If true, he deserves accountability. Madea would Rosa Parks him if is guilty. Get off the bus, Rosa!

:lakitu:

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

Omg 

I mean that’s not shocking 

Ms Perry gets these non acting insta models in his shows for explicit intentions 

she’s like Ryan Murphy really but worse! 

• Like 1

Why doesnt he say who it is so people don’t make assumptions (which they shouldn’t but will)? It’s so irresponsible and dangerous. 

• Like 1

wait he has a whole show with Perrry that has aired for 3 seasons now (all the queens me) :deadbanana4:

wonder will PETTY cancel the show

11 minutes ago, JanStan said:

Why doesnt he say who it is so people don’t make assumptions (which they shouldn’t but will)? It’s so irresponsible and dangerous. 

He literally said that a police report is being filed and a lawyers are involved. It would be irresponsible to jeopardize a potential lawsuit or police charge by opening his mouth right now, it's the reality of how the law works 

Especially against wealthy people with resources 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Newt said:

He literally said that a police report is being filed and a lawyers are involved. It would be irresponsible to jeopardize a potential lawsuit or police charge by opening his mouth right now, it's the reality of how the law works 

Especially against wealthy people with resources 

But he is talking. If the concern is that the person will know that they are under investigation, all the details he talked about will be more than enough to alert the person. I mean everyone is already assuming so surely that person knows too. 

• Like 1

The text in the OP doesn’t allege sexual assault, so why does the thread title say that?

• Like 1

Unsurprised to see sexual assault on a male being minimized… sigh

• Like 2

3 hours ago, PoisonPill said:

The text in the OP doesn’t allege sexual assault, so why does the thread title say that?

Read it again, he definitely claims the person attempted to grab his genitals which is sexual assault. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.