B-Luke

:clap3:this is how you do a come back @travisscott 

• Thanks 1

legend, future of hiphop, trendsetter, critics bestie :clap3: :WAP: :heart:

2 hours ago, ~Start The Music said:

Ated :jonny:

2 hours ago, Take Me Apart said:

:clap3:this is how you do a come back @travisscott 

These probably won't even be on the album, they feel like they're freestyle gifts for the fans since we waited too long

so this shouldn't be tagged as a single, it's not even on streaming

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi
  • Like 1

How do people listen to this music? Genuinely, how does this person have a big career?

• Thumbs Down 2

49 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

so this shouldn't be tagged as a single, it's not even on streaming

I changed it to track, thanks!

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Perth said:

How do people listen to this music? Genuinely, how does this person have a big career?

You're old it's okay

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

You're old it's okay

I’m 22 and can confirm it’s garbage. My old roommate in college had a poster of him and would go to the frat every night. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BletaRexher said:

I’m 22 and can confirm it’s garbage. My old roommate in college had a poster of him and would go to the frat every night. 

You're old it's okay

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

You're old it's okay

Why are we allowing minors on this forum?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

I'm so sorry for your roommate for having to deal with you. I should've been roommates with him instead.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BletaRexher said:

Why are we allowing minors on this forum?

I'm 24 lol you just sound old and outdated. Stay out of the thread if you think it's "garbage" :rip: common sense.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ~Start The Music said:

I'm 24 lol you just sound old and outdated. Stay out of the thread if you think it's "garbage" :rip: common sense.

This is literally the WLR cycle all over again. Do you remember how locals called that album trash on release day? :rip: and now it's a cult & acclaimed album that changed the direction of hiphop.

And this is not even an album or single thread, it's clear that he's dropping throwaways every week till the album comes out.

• Like 2

it's a cute bop afterall but what happened to Ms Kayseri Mantisi's good person persona & maturity with all these downvote spamming?

339958134_944457229922203_35231863196366

OT: has this been uploaded on spotify i cant find it

Edited by truthteller

4 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

This is literally the WLR cycle all over again. Do you remember how locals called that album trash on release day? :rip: and now it's a cult & acclaimed album that changed the direction of hiphop.

And this is not even an album or single thread, it's clear that he's dropping throwaways every week till the album comes out.

YOU GET IT :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

Just now, truthteller said:

it's a cute bop afterall but what happened to Ms Kayseri Mantisi's maturity with all these downvote spamming?

339958134_944457229922203_35231863196366

it's still there because that thread was about having less given dislikes than received ones, which still applies to me. i'm not disliking back someone that disliked me - i just disliked an opinion that i don't agree with & then clarified why

6 minutes ago, truthteller said:

OT: has this been uploaded on spotify i cant find it

it's not on streaming & not from the album, he's just dropping gifts for the fans till the album comes out (coming in January)

30 minutes ago, ~Start The Music said:

You're old it's okay

I’m a year older than you. You have teenager trash taste it’s okay 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

28 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

4m views in 17 hours :jonny5: people are thirsty for new Carti

Pls he'll drop rap AOTY 2024... we waited for 4 YEARS and he always disappears between album cycles... literally can't wait for January. This is not even a single (i don't think he'll drop one) :rip:

i think he'll start posting on his main insta feed & twitter when the date gets closer

Edited by Kayseri Mantisi
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.