Have you ever been stressed out after searching your symptoms on Google ?

MoonGoodandHappy

Have you ever been stressed out after searching your symptoms on Google ? :lakitu:

Yes thousands of times, and never has any of my self diagnoses ever been correct.

Absolutely. Worst part is if you have an autoimmune disorder, managing stress is such a key factor in managing health outcomes. So if you’re hyper focused on everything wrong with you & marinating in cortisol, you’re ultimately making matters worse. You’ve gotta count your blessings, I’ve learned. Be grateful for every little part of your body that works & reorient your brain to focus on that

• Like 3

Yes I diagnosed myself with MND and convinced myself I was dying years ago, the neurologist said it wasn't that but I didn’t believe them. I spent months thinking I was dying and I couldn’t function. 

yes its very challening living with so many diseases that non google doctors refuse to diagnose me with

• Haha 1

Yes.

But you know who isn't? Halsey. Instead, she takes it to Twitter immediately. 

• Haha 1

So far this year I have self diagnosed HIV, Covid, Long Covid, Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, 

And then I got prescribed SNRI and all my health anxiety went away

• Like 1

No, if anything—it brought me ease, checking varying sources and actually going to the doctor afterwards. The worst I've ever felt, was just mono whenever I was in college—which I still don't know how I caught, because I wasn't even "active" during that time.

Omg yesss it’s the absolute worst. I’ve become such a hypochondriac this past year bc of a recent mono infection 

Yes obviously. And none turned out to be true. My doctor friend always tells me never trust google on this. I always panic when I google search my symptoms :skull:

omg yessss. and it's always cancer too.... my GP asked me to not do it, coz it's more than likely wrong lol

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.