Tate obliterates the stage performing “exes” live on Fallon

Raphy23

16 hours ago, TouchinFree said:

I don't get the whole undermining of this girl some haters are showing. She's incredibly talented and her material is straight up pop.

She is unbothered by their comments 

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• rac7d

• Parallel

• znake

7 hours ago, Parallel said:

Girl bye the girl in your avi can’t even do a full split :ahh:stiff 

pzh42qp.thumb.gif.5ae173a260bb649ceedd9d

Sure...

Tete aka Britney wannabe could learn a thing or two from this "stiff girl". THIS is how you perform! :alexz2:

Edited by BOOM!
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Sure...

Tete aka Britney wannabe could learn a thing or two from this "stiff girl". THIS is how you perform! :alexz2:

Don’t know how she didn’t win 

Very beautiful woman but I think her label needs to work harder on making her stand out more image wise. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Don’t know how she didn’t win 

Politics + pity votes for Ukraine.
But even if she didn't win, she won at the end!

On 12/13/2023 at 1:52 PM, rac7d said:

She has the best choreographer in the biz right now

what are you on?

If that’s the case then her choreographer is deliberately trying to sabotage her because the choreography sucks.  

They need to hiring a better choreographer like she deff have potential  but like someone said she needs a better team to tap into that.  If Paula Abdul train her as she did with Janet

7a471a1c4e895a70ce4e3464ec9b5f3b3f0d65cf

this girl would deff blaze.

4 hours ago, san784 said:

If that’s the case then her choreographer is deliberately trying to sabotage her because the choreography sucks.  

Your full of it

this is the guys who does Keke Palmer Victoria money Tiffany Evan’s and Normani 

go hate in the corner

I am not a fan of the choreo either. It’s so thrashy like she’s about to throw her neck out  :redface:

Its very much giving Pussycat Dolls Buttons type movements

6 hours ago, rac7d said:

Your full of it

this is the guys who does Keke Palmer Victoria money Tiffany Evan’s and Normani 

go hate in the corner

Telling the truth isn’t hating. Her choreography isn’t good. She’s a good dancer but her choreography looks ridiculous 

register apply for second fanbase is going so well, her promo works it seems

OT: dance break choreo is easy practice for tiktok, ok nice showing

She looked amazing and this was the right amount of singing and nice bit of choreo sprinkled in. I dont want her to show ALL her dance cards yet so I dont mind the more subdued performances 

10 hours ago, san784 said:

Telling the truth isn’t hating. Her choreography isn’t good. She’s a good dancer but her choreography looks ridiculous 

You’re not telling the truth you’re just giving your wrong opinion. 

19 hours ago, Parallel said:

you guys are still in here nitpicking? My god… 7 pages after some late night promo slot :gaycat6:

That's how you know she's the new it girl. She's here to end those songwriter girls that stand there looking awkward and stiff. 

Tate is giving new fresh music and choreography, you guys keep listening your 15-20  years old music , and let new generation to shine :gaycat5:

On 12/13/2023 at 8:59 PM, Cheers said:

The vocals were a mess. And she looks bored on stage. She just doesn’t ooze sexiness, confidence, and coolness. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.