• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raphy23

• rac7d

• Parallel

• znake

Nothing we haven't seen before tbh. So many better options for a single choice off of that album.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 7
  • Thumbs Down 18

Her music is too faceless and tik tok'd, but there is no doubt she is a great performer with MPG potential. I liked her little adlibs here

Just need her to release a big classic like Bad Guy or New Rules (thinking of recent pop girls) and she'll be on her way.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Wait at her dropping the weird vocal quirks when doing it live and even adding in some interesting riffs and ad libs.

Get her away from Ryan Tedder and give her a competent vocal producer!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Nothing we haven't seen before tbh. So many better options for a single choice off of that album.

I agree I have 5 other songs above this one from the album. But she still slayed the vocals and the dance. :flame: 

• Like 2

MOTHER :jonny5: She's outperforming everybody.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Parallel said:

Not you camped in here thumbing down posts 

ciara-laugh.thumb.gif.9cccb5958325c62a51

Don't want to hate at all, being genuine when I say that I feel "exes" is the weakest song on the album :gaycat7:

Hmm. She needs to decide whether she'll lip-sync more and give us harder choreo or do more vocally

cuz right now this mix of being in the middleground at both ain't really that captivating.

also adlibing the whole song is kinda weird

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Nashe said:

Hmm. She needs to decide whether she'll lip-sync more and give us harder choreo or do more vocally

cuz right now this mix of being in the middleground at both ain't really that captivating.

I think she's trying to please everyone since the Twitter losers won't quit complaining about her not singing :coffee2:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nashe said:

We prefer MIC ON 

She is doing excellent :clap3:

• Like 1

I have seen this girls name everywhere but have never actually seen her or heard a song until now. I think she has potential but she’s lacking that unique something that would make you remember her. The most glaring being her styling and the song doesn’t help. BUT I think with the right risks she could do some cute things. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Doesn’t know how to not serve ***** 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.