Brazilian Talk | Ola a todos vocês!

Mellark

Davi is going to win BBB24 next week, isn't he? :deadbanana: Socorro! I hope Isabelle or Matteus win it. 

On 3/20/2024 at 5:32 PM, Movimento Perpétuo said:

People are complaining that the second "season" has been a borefest. The audience numbers are doing okish, but definitely a bit lower than Terra e Paixão, and really awaaaay from Pantanal's numbers, audience and impact on 'real life' and online.

I don't know about FET. I haven't watched yet, because I don't like Daniel Ortiz, he keeps doing "farofa" all time. It's not my cup of tea. It's such a cheap way of comedy, but somehow, it's still working. The audience numbers had increased a bit since Fuzuê's colossal flop :deadbanana4:

Yeah, it's unfortunate about Elas por Elas tho. Everyone has been saying since the very start that it should've air at 7 PM and not earlier. Basically, this soap opera only survives because of a ship between the younger couple which I don't know the name :deadbanana4:. All I know that Angels Like You from Miley is their theme :toofunny3:

Gioisis, Giovanni and Isis, it's a good novela, doesn't deserve the audience it's getting though. The final week has been interesting and really closing in on this finale.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• Movimento Perpétuo

• constantinople

• theweekend

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Davi is going to win BBB24 next week, isn't he? :deadbanana: Socorro! I hope Isabelle or Matteus win it. 

Gioisis, Giovanni and Isis, it's a good novela, doesn't deserve the audience it's getting though. The final week has been interesting and really closing in on this finale.

Definitely. He has been the winner since like idk the third or fourth week :rip: 

I can't say about Elas Por Elas because I haven't watched but the comments online at general have been really positive for some weeks. I think the soap opera got it right after the terrible callouts. 

4 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Definitely. He has been the winner since like idk the third or fourth week :rip: 

I can't say about Elas Por Elas because I haven't watched but the comments online at general have been really positive for some weeks. I think the soap opera got it right after the terrible callouts. 

Going to be the second worst winner since Amanda last year. The funny thing is that the people who were popular in BBB end up winning more than the actual winner itself. :deadbanana: Just look at Sabrina Sato and Grazi Massafera, for example, didn't win but their careers are slaying. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mellark said:

Going to be the second worst winner since Amanda last year. The funny thing is that the people who were popular in BBB end up winning more than the actual winner itself. :deadbanana: Just look at Sabrina Sato and Grazi Massafera, for example, didn't win but their careers are slaying. 

Both are queens. I love how Grazi shut everyone's mouth slaying at acting :clap3:

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2024 at 5:17 AM, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Both are queens. I love how Grazi shut everyone's mouth slaying at acting :clap3:

Grazi in a new movie with Reynaldo Gianecchini and Sabrina Sato doing her carnival/modeling and dating gostoso Nicolas Prattes. :smitten:

So, Davi won BBB24. Shocker! But surprised Isabelle came in 3rd and Matteus in 2nd. :rip:

Edited by Mellark
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mellark said:

Grazi in a new movie with Reynaldo Gianecchini and Sabrina Sato doing her carnival/modeling and dating gostoso Nicolas Prattes. :smitten:

So, Davi won BBB24. Shocker! But surprised Isabelle came in 3rd and Matteus in 2nd. :rip:

Such a mess. Isabelle stans kept partying instead voting her :rip:

9 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Such a mess. Isabelle stans kept partying instead voting her :rip:

I didn't watch the season in full because I focused way too much on LCDLF but let me just say I am kind shocked he won and why he was the favorite compared to the rest. 

….. But he ain't no Juliette!

:gayoncecat3:

• Thanks 1

Gente, Davi's downfall already starting and it hasn't been a week. :deadbanana: Meu deus. 

@Mellark have you already heard Pabllo and Anitta's last albums? :gaycat2:

If so, what did you think?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.