Brazilian Talk | Ola a todos vocês!

Mellark

6 hours ago, theweekend said:

@Mellark are you sure you're not Brazilian? like you're more into of what's happening here than Brazilian themselves lmao

You know what’s funny? I follow a lot of Brazilian fofocas on X and they keep me updated and ****, and I am not even Brazilian. 

I watch novelas from Glô lately, the 6pm and the 7pm one to be exact. People pan it and hate it, but I enjoy it. If Neymar and Jojo Todynho get lashings, I am updated. 

Edited by Mellark

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• Movimento Perpétuo

• constantinople

• theweekend

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

You know what’s funny? I follow a lot of Brazilian fofocas on X and they keep me updated and ****, and I am not even Brazilian. 

I watch novelas from Glô lately, the 6pm and the 7pm one to be exact. People pan it and hate it, but I enjoy it. If Neymar and Jojo Todynho get lashings, I am updated. 

there are other accounts on twitter that aren't 'official updates/gossips pages' and they will give you FUN

i bookmarked these two to send to you because that kind of posts make me lolllllll

Well, vocês estam listos para BBB? I don't know how true this is... but people hate her.

6 hours ago, theweekend said:

there are other accounts on twitter that aren't 'official updates/gossips pages' and they will give you FUN

i bookmarked these two to send to you because that kind of posts make me lolllllll

Got it, thanks! I have such a crush on Nicolas Prattes and the photos I've seen... he's packing. :eli:  But these men, the water is great in Brazil! An eventful week in Brazil.

Edited by Mellark

Tô de férias em Vitória no Espírito Santo, amo

3 hours ago, Mellark said:

Well, vocês estam listos para BBB? I don't know how true this is... but people hate her.

Got it, thanks! I have such a crush on Nicolas Prattes and the photos I've seen... he's packing. :eli:  But these men, the water is great in Brazil! An eventful week in Brazil.

She's another nepo baby. Her father, Didi, is one of the most successful comedians here and super rich, but she's onto "coaching" just bc she's rich.

• 2 months later...
On 12/29/2023 at 3:55 PM, constantinople said:

She's another nepo baby. Her father, Didi, is one of the most successful comedians here and super rich, but she's onto "coaching" just bc she's rich.

I heard she's very out of touch, and a lot of people say that Nicolas Prattes has a career because of her, when it was supposed to be her. See when you do clownery. Speaking of Nicolas, he's with Sabrina Sato now, which is like insane.

I watch bits and pieces of BBB 24 and let me just say, it's messy. If Davi takes it, he will be forgettable as the winner from last season. I am rooting for Matteus, he's a cute pie. But I lowkey want Davi in the paredão :hippo:

6 hours ago, Mellark said:

I heard she's very out of touch, and a lot of people say that Nicolas Prattes has a career because of her, when it was supposed to be her. See when you do clownery. Speaking of Nicolas, he's with Sabrina Sato now, which is like insane.

I watch bits and pieces of BBB 24 and let me just say, it's messy. If Davi takes it, he will be forgettable as the winner from last season. I am rooting for Matteus, he's a cute pie. But I lowkey want Davi in the paredão :hippo:

I'm rooting for Isabelle. I hate Davi, people are rooting for him just because he's poor (?) Raquele literally works in a coffee plantation, anyways. He's homophobic, provocative (but hates when people provoke him) and set up an ambush for Wanessa. Actually I think BBB 24 is the worst of this decade, worst than BBB 23 or BBB 22. It's so ironic his fanbase is rooting for him bc he's black but are racist AF towards black women such as Raquele, Pitel and Leidy Elin. I can't stand Matteus. He's annoying af and he's from the south so...

On 3/3/2024 at 7:03 AM, constantinople said:

I'm rooting for Isabelle. I hate Davi, people are rooting for him just because he's poor (?) Raquele literally works in a coffee plantation, anyways. He's homophobic, provocative (but hates when people provoke him) and set up an ambush for Wanessa. Actually I think BBB 24 is the worst of this decade, worst than BBB 23 or BBB 22. It's so ironic his fanbase is rooting for him bc he's black but are racist AF towards black women such as Raquele, Pitel and Leidy Elin. I can't stand Matteus. He's annoying af and he's from the south so...

It's interesting how BBB24 is mid this season, but La Casa de los Famosos USA S4 is better than the last. kkgjkgk. I follow bits and pieces of it, but Davi not knowing who Deborah Secco is... was embarrassing to say the least. I find Alegrete interesting, but Davi is like if Thali is still in the game (our Davi, but less insufferable) and didn't escape the house.

I know Boninho's ass wanted to get rid of Wanessa badly. BBB needs a rehaul badly. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

It's interesting how BBB24 is mid this season, but La Casa de los Famosos USA S4 is better than the last. kkgjkgk. I follow bits and pieces of it, but Davi not knowing who Deborah Secco is... was embarrassing to say the least. I find Alegrete interesting, but Davi is like if Thali is still in the game (our Davi, but less insufferable) and didn't escape the house.

I know Boninho's ass wanted to get rid of Wanessa badly. BBB needs a rehaul badly. 

the worst part is that Globo confirmed Boninho as the head of BBB until at least, 2028. They renewed their contract with Endemol.

https://f5.folha.uol.com.br/televisao/bbb24/2024/03/globo-renova-contrato-com-endemol-e-vai-produzir-big-brother-brasil-ate-2028.shtml

Stan us and Chay Suede :clap3:

The taste :clap3:

pq vcs estão postando em inglês aqui, xixas?

Aqui é pra falar em portugays.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, starsailor said:

spacer.png

é porque tem um gringo no tópico, e somos inclusivas

FcpJ4og.gif

12 hours ago, constantinople said:

é porque tem um gringo no tópico, e somos inclusivas

FcpJ4og.gif

E esse gringo é aprendendo portugués gente para vcs

FcpJ4og.gif

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2024 at 7:19 AM, constantinople said:

the worst part is that Globo confirmed Boninho as the head of BBB until at least, 2028. They renewed their contract with Endemol.

https://f5.folha.uol.com.br/televisao/bbb24/2024/03/globo-renova-contrato-com-endemol-e-vai-produzir-big-brother-brasil-ate-2028.shtml

Gente, que isso? MDS

Elas por Elas doesn't deserve the pior audiencia, honestly. It's a victim of the right novela, just the wrong hour. Feels like a "novela das 7" and Fuzuê didn't deserve it either. I watched both, Fuzuê was cute, but the ending was just all over the place and I got bored. The new one that started this week, Familia É Tudo is alright, watched a couple of episodes.

@Movimento Perpétuo Chay in Mania de Você next in Setembro :duca:

• Like 1

On 3/8/2024 at 1:06 PM, starsailor said:

spacer.png

poliglotas que nem a Anitta :deadbanana2:

13 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Movimento Perpétuo Chay in Mania de Você next in Setembro :duca:

Eu adoro as novelas do João Emanuel Carneiro, e de como o Chay ama atuar. Ele aceita em tudo que é convidado :duca:. Não vejo a hora de ver esse gostoso de novo na minha tv 

chay.thumb.gif.371b49702c6dce273487f3466

On 3/9/2024 at 2:28 PM, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Eu adoro as novelas do João Emanuel Carneiro, e de como o Chay ama atuar. Ele aceita em tudo que é convidado :duca:. Não vejo a hora de ver esse gostoso de novo na minha tv 

chay.thumb.gif.371b49702c6dce273487f3466

vamos apenas esperar que chegue em torno de 26-30 pontos, pelo menos. ele estava tão gostoso na travessia mas a audiência não foi boa por 21h

49 minutes ago, Mellark said:

vamos apenas esperar que chegue em torno de 26-30 pontos, pelo menos. ele estava tão gostoso na travessia mas a audiência não foi boa por 21h

Eu acho Travessia horrível. Uma das piores novelas de todos os tempos, mas ele tava maravilhoso lá. Espero que  Mania de Você seja melhor para ele.

On 3/14/2024 at 3:08 PM, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Eu acho Travessia horrível. Uma das piores novelas de todos os tempos, mas ele tava maravilhoso lá. Espero que  Mania de Você seja melhor para ele.

Assisti alguns capítulos e me perdi. Estava condenado porque estavam conseguindo audiência pantaneira e isso foi um sucesso, mas é surpreendente considerando que Glória Perez é uma das escritoras preferidas da Globo. Mal posso esperar para ver a bunda gostosa do Chay no meu app Globoplay em breve.

Todas as Flores foram um fenômeno no Globoplay, sinto que o JEC entendeu. Além disso, o horário das 21h precisa de uma atualização. A Globo já precisa abandonar essas novelas com tema rancho e floresta.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mellark said:

Assisti alguns capítulos e me perdi. Estava condenado porque estavam conseguindo audiência pantaneira e isso foi um sucesso, mas é surpreendente considerando que Glória Perez é uma das escritoras preferidas da Globo. Mal posso esperar para ver a bunda gostosa do Chay no meu app Globoplay em breve.

Todas as Flores foram um fenômeno no Globoplay, sinto que o JEC entendeu. Além disso, o horário das 21h precisa de uma atualização. A Globo já precisa abandonar essas novelas com tema rancho e floresta.

Ninguém aqui aguenta mais novelas rurais. Renascer está derrapando na audiência. A segunda fase está chata e desinteressante.

On 12/26/2023 at 12:59 AM, RajibDavid said:

I'm gonna spend 5 days in Rio, from December 30th to January 3rd. Any recommendations ? 

Be careful, Rio is dangerous

Salve!

Daora.

Assista os filmes clássicos brasileiros como "Central do Brasil" e "Auto da Compadecida", acho que tu vai gostar.

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Movimento Perpétuo said:

Ninguém aqui aguenta mais novelas rurais. Renascer está derrapando na audiência. A segunda fase está chata e desinteressante.

Renascer e una bomba? I feel Globo thought, "Pantanal was a classic! Let's make another remake with Marcos Palmera as the father again." :deadbanana2: Brothers do BBB disfrutaron mais Familia É Tudo melhor :deadbanana2: I stopped watching FET because I just didn't connect with it, maybe I'll give it another go. Luckily the next two novelas das 9 are non rurais, MEC and Vale Tudo.

Despite what anyone thinks, Elas por Elas is interesting to me so far. Deborah Secco and Lazaro Ramos are amazing in their roles. It sucks the audience isn't good according to internautas. 

Edited by Mellark

19 hours ago, Mellark said:

Renascer e una bomba? I feel Globo thought, "Pantanal was a classic! Let's make another remake with Marcos Palmera as the father again." :deadbanana2: Brothers do BBB disfrutaron mais Familia É Tudo melhor :deadbanana2: I stopped watching FET because I just didn't connect with it, maybe I'll give it another go. Luckily the next two novelas das 9 are non rurais, MEC and Vale Tudo.

Despite what anyone thinks, Elas por Elas is interesting to me so far. Deborah Secco and Lazaro Ramos are amazing in their roles. It sucks the audience isn't good according to internautas. 

People are complaining that the second "season" has been a borefest. The audience numbers are doing okish, but definitely a bit lower than Terra e Paixão, and really awaaaay from Pantanal's numbers, audience and impact on 'real life' and online.

I don't know about FET. I haven't watched yet, because I don't like Daniel Ortiz, he keeps doing "farofa" all time. It's not my cup of tea. It's such a cheap way of comedy, but somehow, it's still working. The audience numbers had increased a bit since Fuzuê's colossal flop :deadbanana4:

Yeah, it's unfortunate about Elas por Elas tho. Everyone has been saying since the very start that it should've air at 7 PM and not earlier. Basically, this soap opera only survives because of a ship between the younger couple which I don't know the name :deadbanana4:. All I know that Angels Like You from Miley is their theme :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.