Homophobic student don't want to sit next to a gay girl and he gets praised by people

MoonGoodandHappy

Grounds for expulsion I fear, especially as it's all on camera :bird:

At the end of the day he's the one missing out on the education he's paid at least 9k for

Edited by glitch

and when he got home he jerked himself off to a lesbian corno 

Edited by Pendulum
  • Haha 7

His hairline doesn't look like it wants to continue sit on his own head either. Leave that lesbian alone you balding bigot.

The comments on the video are trash because look at the account. It’s a propaganda machine lol.

That has to be a skit, like one of those “what would you do” things, right? RIGHT?? :deadbanana:

Did they forget the joke or something? Like- :redface:

He just looks like a fool, I don't get it

It wasn’t until post-pandemic that we started seeing entire comment sections being proudly anti-gay again like early YouTube. The top comment is “like if you don’t support LGBT” and there are 10k people who visibly liked it with their personal accounts, mostly straight men under 25. In 2018 I don’t think that would’ve happened. It’s the Andrew Tate effect.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

It's clearly an acted joke. The way nowadays 9/10 viral videos you see are staged....

Also you all not being surprised at videos saying "not gays" being popular. Do you know Instagram is very very global? There are countries in the world 99% of the population is like we were 100 years ago. Every teacher tells their children gays are disgusting. It's not the andrew tate effect. Of course in the west there are millions of homophobes too but it's not "worst than ever" or worst than years ago. 

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

A grown ass man clutching his pearls after finding out he's sitting next to a queer person is so f*cking embarrassing :toofunny3:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

It's clearly an acted joke. The way nowadays 9/10 viral videos you see are staged....

Staged or not, the comments are no joke. :skull:

• Like 2

Why are the straights so shook by us? lol 

edit: 2 million likes damn

Edited by Terrielle

It clearly is worse than years ago at least in the west or at least in my country. I don't remember people being this homophobic in the 2000s. Yes, homophobia was always a thing but they have become more aggressive and violent. It's definitely connected to the rise of right wing populism on social media and political parties and it's scary. Unfortunately, people are still playing down right wing extremism and fake news. Lies, hatred and populism are damaging our cohesion and our democracy

Huh? It looks like a college auditorium. Pretty sure he can easily move to another seat if he wanted to. Just seems like some attempt at going viral.

Those comments & the likes they received are absolutely shocking and disheartening however.

18 minutes ago, KFC said:

18 minutes ago, KFC said:

they down vote my comment but top homofhobic comments are from: Major Tun Bariq, diyanbalavar (proud iranian),  ishriyadipty_1muhammud_Taha.

I Don't know why people gets made when someone speak thing there are facts :deadbanana2:. Of course homophobia is everywhere at some grade but the fact you ask to your teacher to not sit near to a lesbian is still very normalized in some culture, why in some countries definitely is not anymore. So when it's about likes and comments, when of course homophobes are EVERYWHERE, it's good to know instagram especially is a very popular social network in every side of the world

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure a certain religion is behind this somehow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most straight men are not usually offended by lesbians. He probably made a move and got shot down. Hurt his ego. Disgusting....

• ATRL Moderator

He isn't even logged in on his computer for this "class". I bet this was all staged. 

Regardless, the comments are predictably nauseating. 

• Like 4

Those accounts are targeted, and the algorithm always finds people who resonate with their bs

That’s why lately it seems like homophobia has increased online, but is just the same religious freaks over and over in each page

There has definitely being a small repeak because of andrew tate and right wing, but things are definitely not like they were in the 00s or before that

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Bloo said:

He isn't even logged in on his computer for this "class". I bet this was all staged. 

Regardless, the comments are predictably nauseating. 

Yes you can barely see his face. And there is no point to record with your phone while you are having a lecture. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.