HDD: Nicki 223k, Taylor 106k, Tate 66k (FINAL)

Squall

Nicki doing 170-190K is actually really good (especially since she's been around for 13 years and is a female rapper), I thought she was gonna do 120K.

• Like 3

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HEAVYONIT

• Pink Whitney

• Zolanski.

• Raspberries

Why is Beyoncé being discussed in here? :skull: 

• Like 1

Good numbers for Nicki. Wish Tate's were a lil higher.

4 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Week 2 will be interesting. 

The drop is gonna be vicious. It’s a shame because she should be doing Taylor numbers. 

:clack:

• Haha 2

Tate’s numbers are awful but not shocking - she has no talent. The album is also boring so white gays will only carry her for a little 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

They are delusional… everyone Rationale was expecting 150k, but I’m pretty sure they will go up to cross 200k!

On 10/28/2023 at 6:58 PM, Nickimeetsatrl said:

I can totally see 300k. With merch, digital etc, she can get around 150k-200k pure sales. Also, i hope she has alot of promo for this album. She goes virals everytime she steps outside.

Hmm

• Haha 12

the numbers are solid, album should eventually make it way to the platinum. 

neither upward or downward trajectory from Queen

Y’all do too much on Nicki, these are numbers that only about SEVEN other women in music as a whole can attain :rip: 

(Taylor, Bey, Ariana, Adele, Billie, Olivia, and a wildcard between Rihanna or Gaga)

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Pink Whitney said:

less than 200k with 10 variants :rip: not everyone can have Taylor level demand I see 

The same opening numbers with her previous album 'Queen' . Not too bad

So you’re telling me we had to read past all those UNSUFFERABLE THREADS on atrl about Tate McRae, just for her to do 50,000 units???????????????

Edited by getBusy
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, punisher said:

so she was willing to scam her fans for this? :deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Y’all do too much on Nicki, these are numbers that only about SEVEN other women in music as a whole can attain :rip: 

(Taylor, Bey, Ariana, Adele, Billie, Olivia, and a wildcard between Rihanna or Gaga)

The lack of self awareness. 

This is amazing. Female rappers rarely have this level of longevity

I predicted about 150k for PF2. Some of yall just had overly ambitious numbers. 

As for Tate its about what I predicted. I thought she might do less. So. If u think this is bad u just set ur self up for disappointment 

Tate doing bigger numbers than Familia :rip: wow, oh wow

Tate McRae did this with her second album, 1 month preorder, with 14 track, with streaming and one variant of cd, no vinyls, no bundles, no variants and it’s impressive cause she tripled everything with this era. Also i rather take a slow burn with stable weeks than a huge drop in a second week and in february it will recieve a vinyl push on the charts also.

Edited by kellebrity98
  • Like 1

Genuinely confused why some of y’all are acting like the success of this project will be determined by its first week as if there was every any question an album with 4 variants of rushed physicals that contained less than 50% of the album would ever do less than 120k based on the supply + SEA. It makes more sense to compare her to Gaga and Katy-established artists who will (or should in Katy’s case) have people check out the album based on name alone/fan loyalty-than Doja or Megan. 

This is basically middle of the road in terms of expectations. If it can manage more than 3+ weeks in the top 10 or show that it has legs on H200 will be the real gauge of this albums success and based on the streaming numbers it might be difficult if Needle or Everybody doesn’t take off.

Edited by Domination
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, kelsea said:

Hmm

Omg the expose. These are awful numbers tbh and this will leave the charts quickly. Overall a BOMB project. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.