Hot thief is causing conversation because of the way he got tied up.

Darkgalord

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JBJT2786

• BtDecember

• Darkgalord

• Katamari

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s a staff post about viral thresholds and this is nowhere near meeting the min requirement 

2 minutes ago, Feetree said:

There’s a staff post about viral thresholds and this is nowhere near meeting the min requirement 

I said ".. is going viral" 

Meaning it's on its way to be viral. 

But lemme edit. 

He’s cute :drool: Too bad he’s a thief

Spoiler

but I can change him :gaycat4:

Dead at the gays here basically calling him ugly. He is a thief but you can’t deny that his face is conventionally attractive. This is why the gay community is among the worse because many of you have a very unrealistic physical standards. 

• Like 7

They said he robbed a pregnant woman...that makes him a pretty disgusting human being. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

So basically, Shawn Mendes every Friday night 

Why is he getting tied up and put face down in the dirt tho :thing: 

39 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

He’s cute :drool: Too bad he’s a thief

Reveal hidden contents

but I can change him :gaycat4:

Dead at the gays here basically calling him ugly. He is a thief but you can’t deny that his face is conventionally attractive. This is why the gay community is among the worse because many of you have a very unrealistic physical standards. 

I'm sorry that I don't find every basic looking white or white-adjacent boy attractive like most of you ATRLERS post every single damn day....especially when they look like a teenager and have a derp face like the one in that video.

Maybe up your own standards than finding CRIMINALS attractive before judging others. :coffee2:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

I'm sorry that I don't find every basic looking white or white-adjacent boy attractive like most of you ATRLERS post evety single damn day....especially when they look like a teenager and have a derp face like the one in that video.

Maybe up your own standards than finding CRIMINALS attracted before judging others:coffee2:

Reading is fundamental. I literally said that that he is conventionally attractive and that I am attractive to his face and not him being a criminal. I am just commenting on his face and not on his personality. Wtf.

And I didn't say that it is not okay to not be attracted to him. I said that it is crazy that people would still call him ugly even if that face is conventionally attractive. It's okay if he is not your type, but many people here would kill to have such face.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

Reading is fundamental. I literally said that that he is conventionally attractive and that I am attractive to his face and not him being a criminal. I am just commenting on his face and not on his personality. Wtf.

And I didn't say that it is not okay to not be attracted to him. I said that it is crazy that people would still call him ugly even if that face is conventionally attractive. It's okay if he is not your type, but many people here would kill to have such face.

Thanks for making my point clearer. If half of this thread is calling him a discount Shawn Mendes ( who is an attractive guy but also isn't someone to strive for) I doubt your opinion is agreed with many people.

That face is def not conventionally attractive. And stop trying to shame gays for beauty standards while at the same time going by what is precieved as SOCIETY standards of beauty by the media. You're not making the situation any better.

Why are we supposed to care about this?

12 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Thanks for making my point clearer. If half of this thread is calling him a discount Shawn Mendes ( who is an attractive guy but also isn't someone to strive for) I doubt your opinion is agreed with many people.

That face is def not conventionally attractive. And stop trying to shame gays for beauty standards while at the same time going by what is precieved as SOCIETY standards of beauty by the media. You're not making the situation any better.

If that face is not conventionally attractive then I fear what it is 🙄

And yes, I will shame gays for having an extremely high, almost unrealistic beauty standard since they are negatively impacting everyone’s mental health. And YOU are not making the situation any better.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

And yes, I will shame gays for having an extremely high, almost unrealistic beauty standard since they are negatively impacting everyone’s mental health. And YOU are not making the situation any better.

Because I gave my initial opinion without shaming an entire community? Over a tweet that's barely even viral?

You were the one that got angry everyone isn't praising this criminals looks and decided to shame the gay community in the process and tried make your opinion an factual standard when its not.

No one in this thread has actually called him ugly.  Most of the comments have been questioning his "hotness" and that it's not viral like the OP original put on the title. You just keep digging your own grave so far.

And you keep preaching unrealistic beauty standards and then say this :

21 minutes ago, BtDecember said:

As if Society's standards by media hasn't been basic looking white boys and girls. If a darker skin man looked like that you wouldn't be saying he's attractive.

I agree with the consensus, he's cute but then I translated the tweet and he needs his head knocked it. I hate people that target the especially vulnerable.

?

• Haha 1

He looks like Michael Gerry iykyk

:suburban:

On 12/9/2023 at 3:34 AM, monologueNacafe said:

ATRL taste is the pits. 

I would very much like to taste his pits.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.