Reactions to PF2 on X

Gagaqueen

RAP EMERGENCY

giphy.gif

Edited by Pink Whitney
  • Haha 3

well they were excited. you had to wait years for a new album and i heard it in full and it’s way more weak than Queen or any of her previous albums. I thought it will have like a huge song with a huge artist or a stand out single but the all is just a mess and long and boring. i loved her previous albums but this one has nothing special, the only thing it relys on is the Drake feature because of Drake and that’s it. 

Edited by kellebrity98
  • Like 4

delete this dumb thread DUD 

including three tweets with mediocre likes :bibliahh:

• Thumbs Down 7

Are we now seriously posting random twitter accounts opinions because the backlash on atrl wasn’t as big as y’all thought it was gonna be? :deadbanana: Y’all are sick .

The fact the tweet with most likes was posted before the album even had dropped :rip: 

Edited by Last Boy on Earth
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, houdini said:

delete this dumb thread DUD 

including three tweets with mediocre likes :bibliahh:

There are many tweets like this but i cant post them all 

• Like 3

Pink Whitney the first one in here commenting

I’m sure the vibrator is out and all :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

i haven’t even listened yet but the tl is discouraging me :deadbanana2: interesting to see that reception is different on atrl

• Haha 2

not one tweet in this thread was made after the amount of time one can listen to the entire album in full. that tells me everything I need to know about the intentions of those users.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.