Remember when Kelly Clarkson cancelled Kanye West?

kellebrity98

it really takes a huge effort if Kelly Clarkson disses someone but the way she ended him is just in a whole new level

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

That "Taylor you outsell him" :laugh:

That night the girls were pretty sweet with Tay..also Pink and of course Beyoncé.

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1

Kelly always has been and always will be that girl :clap3: 

• Like 3

GOD I love her so much :heart: she always keeps it real, 100%. spoken like a true queen :clap3:

• Like 1

No I don’t remember. KanYe is still very much popular 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

1 minute ago, supertiffany said:

kelly is so kind towards taylor 

she even suggested about the rerecordings as well and add tweaks or bonus, and she'll even buy them 

taylor doesnt seem to care bout kelly because she might not benefit anything from her

noo, Taylor sends her flowers after every rerecording and she said she got the 1989 cardigan too. When Taylor was a mentor on The Voice they were so cute together, Taylor called her a legend and she’s a fan and said that she attended the Breakaway Tour also. From the begging I have that’s feeling that they have a collaboration on the self titled TV and it would be iconic since Kelly was one of the first who suggested the rerecording and Taylor can reclaim her name with one of her supporter from the beginning.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kellebrity98 said:

noo, Taylor sends her flowers after every rerecording and she said she got the 1989 cardigan too. When Taylor was a mentor on The Voice they were so cute together, Taylor called her a legend and she’s a fan and said that she attended the Breakaway Tour also. From the begging I have that’s feeling that they have a collaboration on the self titled TV and it would be iconic since Kelly was one of the first who suggested the rerecording and Taylor can reclaim her name with one of her supporter from the beginning.

she's kind :clap3:

hope her fans follow her attitude 

• Like 1

that was amazing, she's truly kind and just tells it like it is,  let me go stream Maybe aka one of the best songs of all time

Edited by M!X
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Raver said:

And a Nazi, but ok. :dies:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, supertiffany said:

kelly is so kind towards taylor 

she even suggested about the rerecordings as well and add tweaks or bonus, and she'll even buy them 

taylor doesnt seem to care bout kelly because she might not benefit anything from her

taylor mentioned kelly in the time of the year article 

• Like 2

Nobody remembers this but I’m glad she put that psycho in his place. :clap3:

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

taylor mentioned kelly in the time of the year article 

In what context does she mention her? I don’t want to have to look up the article hahaha. 

1 hour ago, SleepNoMore said:

In what context does she mention her? I don’t want to have to look up the article hahaha. 

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, kellebrity98 said:

:clap3:

14 hours ago, Raver said:

Real Housewives Nene GIF

Shocked that this nazi still have fans here. 

pretty sure almost everyone was on Team Taylor that night

but stalker kelly once again trying to get taylor's attention, good for her i guess :heart:

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

pretty sure almost everyone was on Team Taylor that night

but stalker kelly once again trying to get taylor's attention, good for her i guess :heart:

????

the way Kelly is being bashed after doing good is just fan trolling behaviour

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.