Rina Sawayama - 'Hold The Girl (Bonus Edition)'

ImpassiveThomas

Cameltoe Chariot

I need her to get c*nty again and drop the inner child healing schtick :gaycat6:

• Like 2

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ahauntingnearu

• Roger

• RideOrDie

• ImpassiveThomas

this album was such a dud but I will at least check out the Amaarae collab

• Thumbs Down 1

Hate when artists give special editions-deluxe or vinyls and they dont put unreleased tracks there

Taylor gave us tons already. Why are artists so greedy with their unreleased :emofish:

Edited by AvadaKedavra

interested to see the remix with amaarae but yeah... we didn't ask for anything more from hold the girl

hope she's already working on her 3rd record

This should have been the one year anniversary vinyl that was released a couple months back to include these 2 songs 

• Like 2

'new songs' :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

i love amaarae so excited for that! but yeah she needs to move on :skull:

9 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Hate when artists give special editions-deluxe or vinyls and they dont put unreleased tracks there

Taylor gave us tons already. Why are artists so greedy with their unreleased :emofish:

Not all artists make tons of songs for their albums

11 hours ago, houdini said:

for some reason i keep thinking this album came out in like 2017 :bibliahh:

the way I also thought this album was old as **** (although not 2017 :rip: ) and it’s BARELY been over a year :bibliahh: she needs to let this go, everybody else clearly did 

:suburban:

not her bumping this album when I had thankfully almost forgotten she had ever released it :suburban:

stop the drama, it's actually good news we are finally getting Goddess of the Month and THE Amaarae collaboration (especially on the best album track - if not Rina's best ever) on streaming :clap3: the album is already dead af, it's better than nothing

Sophomore curse hit her hard :rip:

I’m really rooting for her. There was a vision that’s good for this album but the songs just didn’t back it up. Frankenstein should’ve been the blueprint for the whole album. Her ballads just aren’t it, I’m happy she got them on the album since they seem to be personal to her.

The next album she needs to do damage control, 2 ballads max and the rest are bops to bring back the gheys. Go full Born This Way with way more experimental industrial pop. She needs to be hungry for success the next album. If she doesn’t want to be a 2019 fad she has to bring it hard.

Edited by BletaRexher
  • Like 1

The way I DESPISE when featured artists don't match the song with their verse. This remix is terrible 

Imagining keeps going all the way off. I love this new version.

Y'all are so annoying with this album. Just check out if you hate it. 

• Like 4

well.. i cant wait for her next album coz this did not get a lot better with time or these two additions

And poor "How We Were Then" nowhere to be seen 😢 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.