Should people receiven warning points if they try to rewrite pop culture history?

Distantconstellation

Ive noticed a lot of people try to rewrite history here, usually by erasing an artists legacy. A lot of these people werent around back then and if they were they werent engaged in pop culture (online message boards) so they have no idea how things went down. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Who cares 

30 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Ive noticed a lot of people try to rewrite history here, usually by erasing an artists legacy. A lot of these people werent around back then and if they were they werent engaged in pop culture (online message boards) so they have no idea how things went down. 

give us an example sis.

I have been a member here almost 15 years. Delusion and ATRL go hand in hand. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Distantconstellation said:

A lot of these people werent around back then and if they were they werent engaged in pop culture (online message boards) so they have no idea how things went down. 

i was only 3 when baby one more time released, but it wasn’t actually big and there was no cultural impact (i have a good memory) 

• Haha 1

I think we should start with you OP

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa719dcp8ch8drhpxjnjh8d

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

"is Taylor Swift the biggest art..."

banned-and-you-are-banned.gif

I mean until 1 years ago we have your posts about Taylor Swift being local.

At least they are out of touch about things from 50 years old, not the world around where they're alive.

:gaycat7:

Edited by vale9001
  • Haha 3

but that’s like part of atrl’s appeal tho it’s funny

5 hours ago, kelsea said:

Sounds like you’re 45. 

Reading OP's post gave me this exact feeling but you said it first :rip:

• Like 1

Let’s get you to bed grandma and then you can tell me all about the message boards you had in 1940.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.