Kim Kardashian to lead new Ryan Murphy law procedural series

ChapelHooker

Why doesn’t she try to be an actual successful lawyer somewhere at a elite law firm or is that too hard for her? That she can only handle acting as a lawyer!

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnderratedVocalist

• Pink Whitney

• fridayteenage

• Trent W

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Why doesn’t she try to be an actual successful lawyer somewhere at a elite law firm or is that too hard for her? That she can only handle acting as a lawyer!

Can she though?

How are y'all still falling for the Kardashian shtick all these years later? :deadbanana2: That family has such a weird hold on Americans... It needs to be studied.

16 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

She never wanted to become a full-time lawyer.  She has a team that searches for cases of what appears to be wrongful or inappropriately prolonged incarceration and use her position to raise the status of these cases and parter with actual elite law firms to represent them.  She also helps push for incarceration law reform etc etc.  Maybe one day she'll try to actually represent someone, but it's very difficult to have an impartial jury when Kim Kardashian is representing one side.  Having the law background does help give legitimacy to her efforts, otherwise people would say she doesn't take it seriously.

1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

also hilarious she got her law degree

she did?

378zo6cb3j891.thumb.gif.29ce43433ab32cd37f7b958f9fd35b14.gif

44 minutes ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Yeah, being offered roles in your 40s because you are Kim Kardashian is so inspiring while thousands of actresses with actual talent who have hustled this industry for years trying to get a role and who shed millions of tears and sweat will never be seen or heard.

Ryan needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

I agree Kim is privileged af and is not the ideal person

But it kinda opens the door for more women to

do so in the future at that age.

She was honestly the best thing in the last-current of AHS, so why not, I'm here for this.

@The Witch

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

In order to do that seriously she should abandon for good her Hollywood life and dedicating majority of her time-life to that (cases and clients), crazy schedule, not to mention she would never make the money that she easily does with the kind of stuff she does (reality shows, fashion, sponsorships), I doubt she has the real passion to give up on that for doing a job that has lot more complications and comittment to what she usually does.

30 minutes ago, Trent W said:

I agree Kim is privileged af and is not the ideal person

But it kinda opens the door for more women to

do so in the future at that age.

Weird take. How does Ryan's gay fantasy of playing dress up with Kim K opens door for women of a certain age with phenomenal talent that will never receive their chance to shine because women like Kim K get roles instead just because of her name and celebrity status?

2 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Will make zero noise like AHS cause It's not 2015 anymore. 

IA TBH but good luck and congrats to ha!

Cameltoe Chariot

I need this family to stop terrorizing me and the rest of humanity. ENOUGH. Go be disgusting billionaires on an island somewhere and LEAVE US THE F**K ALONE

:khalyan2:

Ryan Murphy is down bad and we love to see it!

as for Kim I saw this career pivot coming from a mile away when all those obviously PR'd articles started hitting a few months ago 

I mean maybe her acting was decent indeed (it's not like the role took a lot of effort) but lbr it really did not warrant her to get all these acting projects :skull: she's getting them because she's Kim Kardashian

at this point I honestly wouldn't even be surprised if she connects/pays her way into an Emmy or GG nom one day too :dies:

and Kim won't be breaking ANY ground for 40 year old actresses y'all bffr :rip:

Edited by okgo
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, schnetzka said:

I honestly think this can be inspiring. She's taking on more and more acting roles in her 40s and while obviously she definitely has privilege, there's something in there that can be said about being able to change careers later in your adult life and it working out. Just depends how you look at it.

because most people are billionaires that totally have the time to just give up their income to try out a new career just for the giggles of it :rip: 

no. inspiring is a mother of three at 40 years of age taking a degree so she can get a higher paying job so she can propel her children to more prosperous futures, not kim kardashian meeting ryan murphy at a hollywood party and both deciding to make a show together because they love ally mcbeal 

6 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

honestly I think she knows the fame train maybe coming to an soon (I'm sure they'll still have stans that follow them) she's smart... might as well grab every opportunity you can before it ends.

Please this woman has been acting for decades 

• Like 1

Only the future grammy winning actress and talented law student Kim K.

19 hours ago, The Witch said:

She's the new Ga Ga i fear

Z0UhvJa.thumb.gif.4abc57ae322e45c6bb8225

Kim is actually a good actress

13 hours ago, imabadkid said:

honestly I think she knows the fame train maybe coming to an soon (I'm sure they'll still have stans that follow them) she's smart... might as well grab every opportunity you can before it ends.

is it though when North goes viral on Tiktok every other day? Kim may not be as famous as she once was but I think the kids could be even bigger than the OG generation of Kardashians/Jenners when they’re a little bit older

Edited by Pink Whitney

23 hours ago, UnderratedVocalist said:

Yeah, being offered roles in your 40s because you are Kim Kardashian is so inspiring while thousands of actresses with actual talent who have hustled this industry for years trying to get a role and who shed millions of tears and sweat will never be seen or heard.

Ryan needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

You are right but u telling a bunch of gays on a music forum aint gonna change a thing so get your ass up and go and change industry and something about it.

I'd like to know when he's going to put artists on these shows again 

mother is BOOKED & the girls are mad :lmao: 

We need Cher in it too for the joint Armenian slayage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.