• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UnderratedVocalist

• Pink Whitney

• Trent W

• Leptine

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering she slayed her ahs role and got praise.. I am here for it :jonnycat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

I honestly think this can be inspiring. She's taking on more and more acting roles in her 40s and while obviously she definitely has privilege, there's something in there that can be said about being able to change careers later in your adult life and it working out. Just depends how you look at it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 5

Not her going from no acting gigs to 3 in a year…. She’s really taking this stuff serious! 

also hilarious she got her law degree just to play a lawyer on tv

• Haha 6

So American Crime Story? All I can say is that I hope the cast is decent. 

2 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I honestly think this can be inspiring. She's taking on more and more acting roles in her 40s and while obviously she definitely has privilege, there's something in there that can be said about being able to change careers later in your adult life and it working out. Just depends how you look at it.

I agree, not a fan of her, but she’s inspiring for doing this later in life.

Y'all remember when she said she gon be a lawyer :rip: I guess that's what she meant

tenor.gif?itemid=9774734&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ryan Murphy finish the current seasons of AHS and AHStories, the Watcher and Ratched seasons 2, The Politician new season, and give us actual watchable seasons of American Crime Story and a proper follow up to Feud Bette & Joan (and top it off with season 3 of Scream Queens) before starting any new shows that you are just going to similarly abandon challenge 

Can Ryan maybe focus on a new season of ACS instead

38 minutes ago, truthteller said:

putting her law degree into use finally :deadbanana2:

degree?

54 minutes ago, Hector said:

So American Crime Story? All I can say is that I hope the cast is decent. 

"glossy and sexy" doesn't sound ACS-y to me. 

This is so stupid and annoying, sorry. Kim is just doing this because she's bored + Ryan is doing it because it gets his ailing projects attention. This could have gone to a legitimate actress who needs the work.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

This is so stupid and annoying, sorry. Kim is just doing this because she's bored + Ryan is doing it because it gets his ailing projects attention. This could have gone to a legitimate actress who needs the work.

lbr, it woulda otherwise been sarah or gwyneth again

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, schnetzka said:

Yeah, being offered roles in your 40s because you are Kim Kardashian is so inspiring while thousands of actresses with actual talent who have hustled this industry for years trying to get a role and who shed millions of tears and sweat will never be seen or heard.

Ryan needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.