• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Lemon

• BOOM!

• Pendulum

Of course the mods are letting a random nobody that isn’t even viral with a 500/ 20 likes thread stay open so the losers have something to jerk each other over along with them 

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

Of course the mods are letting a random nobody that isn’t even viral with a 500/ 20 likes thread stay open so the losers have something to jerk each other over along with them 

Yep, they're being more transparent than ever about their double standards:ahh:

Oop, the way miss @Lemon EXPOSED ha on this thread after the OTH tried to cling on to this unknown person :deadbanana4: for he turnaround is not in their favor today!

:ryan3:

• Like 1

I somewhat agree. I've never understood the hysteria around Taylor. But, to each their own. She knows her demographic well, let's just say that.

2 hours ago, Enrique523 said:

Why is Taylor the only one getting attacked for this? Literally every other pop star this site worship are being considered "more activist" than Taylor yet they have also been completely silent on this subject. Why don't you have a problem with that? :toofunny3:

I literally dragged Beyonce and Selena over this but okay, let’s continue to act like yea I’m selectively picking on Taylor when I barely talk about her let alone in a negative fashion in on this board. So yes, Taylor needs to do better and so do the above mentioned 

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

I literally dragged Beyonce and Selena over this but okay, let’s continue to act like yea I’m selectively picking on Taylor when I barely talk about her let alone in a negative fashion in on this board. So yes, Taylor needs to do better and so do the above mentioned 

Ok, fair enough if you don't have double standards about it. But let's not act as if Taylor isn't more extremely vilified than others on this forum constantly over everything she does. The incident that happened in Brazil was somehow blamed on her when she had nothing to do with it and people acted like she was a literal murderer. While i would like Taylor to talk about Israel/Palestine as well, i also would like people on ATRL to stop with the double standards.

1 hour ago, DougAF said:

Why is this in celebria that person has 8k followers :rip:

Because mods are allowing any anti-Taylor thread to stay open no matter what, even if it breaks the rules :coffee2:

• Like 1

I mean, Jelena Karleusa was smart to latch onto Taylor since she is current biggest musical entity. Too bad Taylor’s popularity won’t rub off of her. :rip:

But let gays “celebrate” her here as another dig at Taylor as she sleazes up with current leading Serbian political party ( whom she attacked continuously before ) known for pro-religious and conservative stances across the board. True activist! :) 

• Thanks 1

Whoever this is has Taylor living rent free in her mind. I wish I had that power :jonnycat:

4 hours ago, BOOM! said:

wow, this is like Reputation, but good

:ryan3:

• Like 1

Wow, she really snapped. 100% spot on. Even her vajvaj photos have more charisma and personality than untalented Toilet ****.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

58 minutes ago, momal said:

Wow, she really snapped. 100% spot on. Even her vajvaj photos have more charisma and personality than untalented Toilet ****.

A ****** talking about vaj photos, but yes we’ll listen to your dumbass opinion 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Enrique523 said:

Because mods are allowing any anti-Taylor thread to stay open no matter what, even if it breaks the rules :coffee2:

They’ve banned me and others for days but the genuine trolls don’t even get a warning lmao this place is such a crap hole 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, momal said:

Remember people: Swifties are the bad ones apparently :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

They’ve banned me and others for days but the genuine trolls don’t even get a warning lmao this place is such a crap hole 

Oh yeah i see what you mean :sick:

1 hour ago, DougAF said:

Why is this in celebria that person has 8k followers :rip:

Jelena Karleusa has over 2.4m followers on Instagram. This is some random guy who took a screenshot of her story and posted it on Twitter :dies:

People who whine about not understanding the popularity of someone else are quite literally the bottom of the barrel. It is heavily imbued with jealousy at worst and egocentrism at best. But she’s entitled to her wrong opinion!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

12 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

Jelena Karleusa has over 2.4m followers on Instagram. This is some random guy who took a screenshot of her story and posted it on Twitter :dies:

I was looking at their Twitter 

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

This person was already doing too much spewing anti-vaccinal propaganda

2YUSod6.png

k5?ts=2021-05-06T09:25:01

jelena-karleusa-heute.at.jpg

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

You could have at least posted Maniac, which is actually one of her few solid bops, but you opted for this abomination. :rip:

No, I could've posted Ludača instead 

AJDE DA PRIČAMOOO AHHH 

JA STALNO MISLIM NA TOOO

AJDE DA PRIČAMOOO AHHH :ryan3:

2 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Who is this nobody and why do we care?

If only you were a "nobody" the way she is... :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.