Jelena Karleusa Drags Taylor for Filth!

BOOM!

Just now, getinthezone said:

Of course youre a war criminal widow fan :giraffe: next

How cute reply, but I am not anyone’s fan, I am stating the obvious. Imagine me saying “of course you would like basic and stereotyoical gay music only”. :rip:
It is true that Jelena can’t get over the fact that Ceca was topping her through the 90s, 2000s and 2010a and Ceca-esque singers do it nowdays too. That’s why she is lashing out. 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Enrique523

• Lemon

• BOOM!

• Pendulum

1 minute ago, RideOrDie said:

she wants swifties to end her career, get your 10 seconds of fame girl 

Her career doesn’t exist for a whole decade now. She just wants to feed even more in her forced villain persona. 
This person was already doing too much spewing anti-vaccinal propaganda and does similar crap on Twitter all the time. Her way of being famous for the last decade since the music is not there. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

she wants swifties to end her career, get your 10 seconds of fame girl 

what career, honestly. :rip: 

• Haha 6

Just now, Lemon said:

Her career doesn’t exist for a whole decade now. She just wants to feed even more in her forced villain persona. 
This person was already doing too much spewing anti-vaccinal propaganda and does similar crap on Twitter all the time. Her way of being famous for the last decade since the music is not there. 

taylor swift hater also anti vaccine? sounds about right! 

• Haha 3

Jelena Karleuša's lyricism is unmatched

You're not on my level
Because it doesn't reach your knee
And I would love it so much
Welcome to the list BLOCK!..
You're sick, sick, sick
It's your dick, pic, dick
Hide that embarrassment
You're not thick, thick, thick
For this chick (Latina)
Needs a bigger click (Mamma mia)
So **** off, Pinocchio
Congo vs. Tokyo

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

8 minutes ago, Lemon said:

How cute reply, but I am not anyone’s fan, I am stating the obvious. Imagine me saying “of course you would like basic and stereotyoical gay music only”. :rip:
It is true that Jelena can’t get over the fact that Ceca was topping her through the 90s, 2000s and 2010a and Ceca-esque singers do it nowdays too. That’s why she is lashing out. 

or maybe its because her  war criminal husband beat Jelena up for a funny little comment she made

stephm.png

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

Wow, and THAT'S the person ATRL want to promote in the name of hating Taylor? And then they're gonna blame Taylor for "not being an activist" enough? :ahh:

• Like 5

Just now, getinthezone said:

or maybe its because her  war criminal husband beat Jelena up for a funny little comment she made

stephm.png

Not really. 
She is pressed that she never was being able to get hit songs like Ceca had. Her obsession got stronger after Ceca’s Ušće concerts in 2000s’ and even Jelena Karleusa tried several times to debunk Ceca’s attendance records. :rip:
It was always about her not being on literal top in mainstream music. Her listing other reasons is just facade. 

Her last sentence in this posts clearly states that she still feels lost in mainstream music and that’s why she is stressing this much. 

7 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Wow, and THAT'S the person ATRL want to promote in the name of hating Taylor? And then they're gonna blame Taylor for "not being an activist" enough? :ahh:

And things to be worst, Jelena Karleusa hated local Grand production company with passion at certain points in her career while she was signed up with City Records in 2000s. But when things got bad for her music wise, she accepted to be a judge in their musical competition show for several seasons during mid and end 2010s. :rip:
Moreover on her “activism” is fact that she also was always against Serbian leading political party, but she has supported them this year. :rip:

She always spits on people and then licks it up. This kind of volative person she is. 

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I really believe the reason Taylor gets so much hate is because there's this deep ingrained mentality in hardcore pop fans that the most successful female pop artists need to be either:

1) extremely sexual/raunchy

or

2) endlessly pander to LGBT/black people who listen to pop and make them feel they're the only people that matter.

That's the only thing that explain this insane hatred Taylor gets: she doesnt do those things and it's reminding them of how insignificant they truly are in the grand scheme of things. She proves that you can be the biggest female popstar in the world by pandering directly to girls/women instead of the stereotypical "pop audience".

I think it is even more simple than that.  Taylor Swift has build a career portraying the life, hopes, emotions, dreams, feelings of an American women and as a result she has become a stand in for people to project their personal feelings about women onto.  

It also probably drives some men (gay men included) crazy that she can be wildly successful without having to cater to them.  

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

And things to be worst, Jelena Karleusa hated local Grand production company with passion at certain points in her career while she was signed up with City Records in 2000s. But when things got bad for her music wise, she accepted to be a judge in their musical competition show for several seasons during mid and end 2010s. :rip:
Moreover on her “activism” is fact that she also was always against Serbian leading political party, but she has supported them this year. :rip:

She always spits on people and then licks it up. This kind of volative person she is. 

YIKES :rip:

But she's a good one apparently because she makes "bops" :toofunny3:

OTHs remain shameless as ever with their fake outrage and performative activism :toofunny3:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, byzantium said:

I think it is even more simple than that.  Taylor Swift has build a career portraying the life, hopes, emotions, dreams, feelings of an American women and as a result she has become a stand in for people to project their personal feelings about women onto.  

It also probably drives some men (gay men included) crazy that she can be wildly successful without having to cater to them.  

You're entirely right. We still live in a very misogynistic society and gay men are just as guilty of it as straight men, just in a different way. Taylor managed to get to the top without directly pandering to men and this kind of power scares people.

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Enrique523 said:

YIKES :rip:

But she's a good one apparently because she makes "bops" :toofunny3:

OTHs remain shameless as ever with their fake outrage and performative activism :toofunny3:

She embodies typical “extravaganza” style stereotypical gays like ( nothing wrong with that ). She likes to portray herself as goddess, but her musical output definitely doesn’t warrant that. 

But let me tell you this too. She also dislikes Severina, because that’s other regional superstar whose popularity Jelena couldn’t replicate. When local female rapper Sajsi MC decided to collaborate with Jelean, Severina was first to produce single with Sajsi MC. When that happened, Jelena cancelled their future song. :rip:
And several years later, Jelena enlisted Sajsi MC for her new album released this year. 

She always smears people and then backtracks for her own convenience. That’s her true activism. 

• Like 1

I honesty dont know who is this person and i browse ATRL everyday.

20 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Jelena Karleuša's lyricism is unmatched

You could have at least posted Maniac, which is actually one of her few solid bops, but you opted for this abomination. :rip:

1 hour ago, Lemon said:

She embodies typical “extravaganza” style stereotypical gays like ( nothing wrong with that ). She likes to portray herself as goddess, but her musical output definitely doesn’t warrant that. 

But let me tell you this too. She also dislikes Severina, because that’s other regional superstar whose popularity Jelena couldn’t replicate. When local female rapper Sajsi MC decided to collaborate with Jelean, Severina was first to produce single with Sajsi MC. When that happened, Jelena cancelled their future song. :rip:
And several years later, Jelena enlisted Sajsi MC for her new album released this year. 

She always smears people and then backtracks for her own convenience. That’s her true activism. 

Nothing wrong with that for sure, i like it a lot myself. But that's NOT the only valid way to be a pop star and gays in forums like this just can't wrap heir heads around it. That's why Adele was also extremely hated :toofunny3:

• Like 2

she went IN :jonny4:

everyone stream this smash hit to get to know her better!

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

There are definitely some interesting posts in this thread 

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

she went IN :jonny4:

everyone stream this smash hit to get to know her better!

You could be posting actually solid stuff from her earlier albums instead of promoting her new bad material and just doing her more of a disservice. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.